Who has the best EOG team?

rjt721

EOG Master
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

RJT - you didnt think this would slip by

Jonathan Sanchez fanned 11 while allowing one run and three hits over six innings Monday in a defeat of the Brewers.
Striking out a bunch of minor leaguers in a spring training game is always impressive. :thumbsup

tripp

EOG Master

Tripper- WTF you doin my man

Just looked at your squad. 4 Toronto pitchers. When you gonna match them up when they playing boston and ny?

haha just AL East biased, that's all.

Burnett, Kershaw, Hanson will be starting every week, and Hughes is my next best starter and will be starting almost every week unless he is 1 step vs Boston. After that will just play best matchup with the rest unless Hughes struggles at the start

Timetopay

EOG Master

RJT how about this one my man

Joel Pineiro gave up just a run and two hits in 6 1/3 innings Monday in a victory over the Royals.

Pineiro was razor sharp for a second straight outing. 13 of his 20 outs today came on the ground. Last time out, it was 12 of 15.

rjt721

EOG Master

RJT how about this one my man

Joel Pineiro gave up just a run and two hits in 6 1/3 innings Monday in a victory over the Royals.

Pineiro was razor sharp for a second straight outing. 13 of his 20 outs today came on the ground. Last time out, it was 12 of 15.
I owned Pineiro last year. 91023i2ndw;l

How about this stud?

News: Brewers OF Carlos Gomez stole his 11th base in 11 attempts Monday at the Angels, going 2 for 3 with a run scored. He's now batting .313 (20 for 64).

rjt721

EOG Master

Just looked at my team from last year. How did I ever lose?

C: V-Mart
1B: Berkman
2B: Utley
SS: J-Roll
3B: Wright
OF: Victorino
OF: McLouth
OF: N Cruz
OF: C Gonzalez/Borbon/Matsui
Util: Votto

SP: Carp, Kershaw, Peavy, Edwin, Shields

RP: Soria, Soriano

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

So Wells aint better than Rivera and Rickey aint better than Big Z

and you come to these brilliant conclusions how???

Well, they scored basically the same amount of points last year. :cheers

Oh, and Rivera is younger and doesn't get hurt. :finger004

Timetopay

EOG Master

Tripp - I just have absolutely no reason to do that trade. Both my guys are as good if not better and dont really need a backup.

Let me look around and see if we can do something but is Bailey the only guy open for talks?

tripp

EOG Master

nah bailey not the only guy just right now the guy that is easiest to deal because i have 2 other closers. probably would get a lot more value with the guy after the season starts though and people see some of the closers starting in this league are gas cans and can get you neg points in a week

Timetopay

EOG Master

Just looked at my team from last year. How did I ever lose?

C: V-Mart
1B: Berkman
2B: Utley
SS: J-Roll
3B: Wright
OF: Victorino
OF: McLouth
OF: N Cruz
OF: C Gonzelez/Borbon/Matsui
Util: Votto

SP: Carp, Kershaw, Peavy, Edwin, Shields

RP: Soria, Soriano

Berk was hurt,Wright sucked,Mclough sucked, Votto went awol, Kersh was avg,Peavy didnt pitch,after you got Edwin he blew, Shields was avg,Soria was hurt,and Soriano split time with Gonzalez

Any questions :LMAO

rjt721

EOG Master

Berk was hurt,Wright sucked,Mclough sucked, Votto went awol, Kersh was avg,Peavy didnt pitch,after you got Edwin he blew, Shields was avg,Soria was hurt,and Soriano split time with Gonzalez

Any questions :LMAO
So you're saying I have worse luck than YOYOMAMA?

rjt721

EOG Master

WTF happened?

<table id="post2768331" class="tborder" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="thead" style="font-weight: normal; border-width: 1px 0px 1px 1px; border-style: solid none solid solid; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94) -moz-use-text-color rgb(43, 41, 94) rgb(43, 41, 94);"> 03-16-10, 12:12 AM </td> <td class="thead" style="font-weight: normal; border-width: 1px 1px 1px 0px; border-style: solid solid solid none; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94) rgb(43, 41, 94) rgb(43, 41, 94) -moz-use-text-color;" align="right"> #42175 </td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td class="alt2" style="border-width: 0px 1px; border-style: none solid; border-color: -moz-use-text-color rgb(43, 41, 94);" width="175"> Timely Hero <script type="text/javascript"> vbmenu_register("postmenu_2768331", true); </script>
When in doubt, bust Lefthook out

</td> <td class="alt1" id="td_post_2768331" style="border-right: 1px solid rgb(43, 41, 94);"> Re: Who has the best EOG team?
<hr style="color: rgb(43, 41, 94);" size="1"> TTP, it's OK big guy don't sweat it. I now have the best pitching staff in the league.
</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border-width: 0px 1px 1px; border-style: none solid solid; border-color: -moz-use-text-color rgb(43, 41, 94) rgb(43, 41, 94);"> </td> <td class="alt1" style="border-width: 0px 1px 1px 0px; border-style: none solid solid none; border-color: -moz-use-text-color rgb(43, 41, 94) rgb(43, 41, 94) -moz-use-text-color;" align="right"> </td></tr></tbody></table>

Timetopay

EOG Master

you know whats sad - you could put Timelys and Mos team together and i still have them beat

C Montero > Molina or Doumit
1b Fielder > Morneau or Butler
2b Phillips > Hudson or Uggla
3b Logoria > Ramirez or Wood
SS Hanley > Bartlett
OF Upton = Choo
OF Crawford > Suzuki
OF Ramirez = Wells
OF Rios > Bourn
SP Rickey > Zambrano
SP Ubaldo > Danks
SP Johnson = Santana
SP Lilly > Anderson
SP Weaver > Kazmir
RP Soria = Frankie Rod
RP Wilson > Hoffman

So combining the two teams and thier best players I win 10-2

SICKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Holy shit. Upton = Choo made me spit up my gatorade. Beckham or Figgins is my 2nd baseman.

Ramirez = Wells? ::LMAO::
You have the funniest ratings I've ever seen.

Tripp so we're not doing this deal I take it?

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

you know whats sad - you could put Timelys and Mos team together and i still have them beat

C Montero > Molina or Doumit
1b Fielder > Morneau or Butler
2b Phillips > Hudson or Uggla
3b Logoria > Ramirez or Wood
SS Hanley > Bartlett
OF Upton = Choo
OF Crawford > Suzuki
OF Ramirez = Wells
OF Rios > Bourn
SP Rickey > Zambrano
SP Ubaldo > Danks
SP Johnson = Santana
SP Lilly > Anderson
SP Weaver > Kazmir
RP Soria = Frankie Rod
RP Wilson > Hoffman

So combining the two teams and thier best players I win 10-2

SICKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

I am going to bookmark this post.

Timetopay

EOG Master

Holy shit. Upton = Choo made me spit up my gatorade. Beckham or Figgins is my 2nd baseman.

Ramirez = Wells? ::LMAO::
You have the funniest ratings I've ever seen.

Tripp so we're not doing this deal I take it?

Choo scored more then him last year. What is so hard to understand.

Wells for sure will euqal a 38 year old steroid free Manny

And even if I gave you those two I still up 10-4

That is crazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzy:thumbsup

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

TTP I could go more into depth but it's a waste of time. If you think Choo = Upton you are either special, or fucking with us.

rjt721

EOG Master

C: Suzuki > Montero
1B: Prince > Votto
2B: Phillips > Howie
3B: Long > Chipper
SS: Bartlett > Scutaro
OF: Ells > Ichiro
OF: Size > Choo
OF: Hamilton > Wells
OF: Bruce = Rios
Util: Ortiz = Berk (Berk will never be healthy)
SP: Greinke > Johan
SP: CC > Ubaldo
SP: Gallardo > Nolasco
SP: Weaver > Hudson
SP: Sheets > De La Rosa
RP: Soria = Soriano
SP: Wilson > Gonzo

I'm better than TTP. oij213490

Timetopay

EOG Master

RJT most of those are about accurate except Hamilton cant stay on field,I could put anyone in and they would be better than Ortiz at DH, Size aint better than Choo sorry, Gallardo over Nolansco is very funny,Sheets over De La Rosa is dreaming,Soria = Soriano is just plain bad.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

I love how highly you rate Choo. ::LMAO:: Really gonna eat that one. Choo now = Upton and better than Sizemore.

Timetopay

EOG Master

RJT I will be having a special rank the teams feature this year. I will also have a rank the managers special

Timetopay

EOG Master

Timely what is so hard to understand about this?

<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=bg0 align=left><TD colSpan=21>Player Compare 2009 MLB Standard Stats</TD></TR><TR class=bg4 align=left><TD>Player</TD><TD>AB</TD><TD>R</TD><TD>H</TD><TD>1B</TD><TD>2B</TD><TD>3B</TD><TD>HR</TD><TD>RBI</TD><TD>BB</TD><TD>KO</TD><TD>SB</TD><TD>CS</TD><TD>BA</TD><TD>OBP</TD><TD>SLG</TD><TD>FPTS</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD class=hoverCell align=left>Choo, Shin-Soo RF CLE </TD><TD align=right>583</TD><TD align=right>87</TD><TD align=right>175</TD><TD align=right>111</TD><TD align=right>38</TD><TD align=right>6</TD><TD align=right>20</TD><TD align=right>86</TD><TD align=right>78</TD><TD align=right>151</TD><TD align=right>21</TD><TD align=right>2</TD><TD align=right>0.3002</TD><TD align=right>0.3942</TD><TD align=right>0.4889</TD><TD align=right>442.0</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Players you get:
<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=bg0 align=left><TD colSpan=21>Player Compare 2009 MLB Standard Stats</TD></TR><TR class=bg4 align=left><TD>Player</TD><TD>AB</TD><TD>R</TD><TD>H</TD><TD>1B</TD><TD>2B</TD><TD>3B</TD><TD>HR</TD><TD>RBI</TD><TD>BB</TD><TD>KO</TD><TD>SB</TD><TD>CS</TD><TD>BA</TD><TD>OBP</TD><TD>SLG</TD><TD>FPTS</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD class=hoverCell align=left>Upton, Justin RF ARI </TD><TD align=right>526</TD><TD align=right>84</TD><TD align=right>158</TD><TD align=right>95</TD><TD align=right>30</TD><TD align=right>7</TD><TD align=right>26</TD><TD align=right>86</TD><TD align=right>55</TD><TD align=right>137</TD><TD align=right>20</TD><TD align=right>5</TD><TD align=right>0.3004</TD><TD align=right>0.3663</TD><TD align=right>0.5323</TD><TD align=right>405.0</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

rjt721

EOG Master

<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=bg0 align=left><TD colSpan=21>Player Compare 2008 MLB Standard Stats</TD></TR><TR class=bg4 align=left><TD>Player</TD><TD>AB</TD><TD>R</TD><TD>H</TD><TD>1B</TD><TD>2B</TD><TD>3B</TD><TD>HR</TD><TD>RBI</TD><TD>BB</TD><TD>KO</TD><TD>SB</TD><TD>CS</TD><TD>BA</TD><TD>OBP</TD><TD>SLG</TD><TD>FPTS</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD class=hoverCell align=left>Sizemore, Grady CF CLE </TD><TD align=right>634</TD><TD align=right>101</TD><TD align=right>170</TD><TD align=right>93</TD><TD align=right>39</TD><TD align=right>5</TD><TD align=right>33</TD><TD align=right>90</TD><TD align=right>98</TD><TD align=right>130</TD><TD align=right>38</TD><TD align=right>5</TD><TD align=right>0.2681</TD><TD align=right>0.3745</TD><TD align=right>0.5016</TD><TD align=right>559.0</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=bg0 align=left><TD colSpan=21>Player Compare 2007 MLB Standard Stats</TD></TR><TR class=bg4 align=left><TD>Player</TD><TD>AB</TD><TD>R</TD><TD>H</TD><TD>1B</TD><TD>2B</TD><TD>3B</TD><TD>HR</TD><TD>RBI</TD><TD>BB</TD><TD>KO</TD><TD>SB</TD><TD>CS</TD><TD>BA</TD><TD>OBP</TD><TD>SLG</TD><TD>FPTS</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD class=hoverCell align=left>Sizemore, Grady CF CLE </TD><TD align=right>628</TD><TD align=right>118</TD><TD align=right>174</TD><TD align=right>111</TD><TD align=right>34</TD><TD align=right>5</TD><TD align=right>24</TD><TD align=right>78</TD><TD align=right>101</TD><TD align=right>155</TD><TD align=right>33</TD><TD align=right>10</TD><TD align=right>0.2771</TD><TD align=right>0.3904</TD><TD align=right>0.4618</TD><TD align=right>505.0</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=bg0 align=left><TD colSpan=21>Player Compare 2006 MLB Standard Stats</TD></TR><TR class=bg4 align=left><TD>Player</TD><TD>AB</TD><TD>R</TD><TD>H</TD><TD>1B</TD><TD>2B</TD><TD>3B</TD><TD>HR</TD><TD>RBI</TD><TD>BB</TD><TD>KO</TD><TD>SB</TD><TD>CS</TD><TD>BA</TD><TD>OBP</TD><TD>SLG</TD><TD>FPTS</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD class=hoverCell align=left>Sizemore, Grady CF CLE </TD><TD align=right>655</TD><TD align=right>134</TD><TD align=right>190</TD><TD align=right>98</TD><TD align=right>53</TD><TD align=right>11</TD><TD align=right>28</TD><TD align=right>76</TD><TD align=right>78</TD><TD align=right>153</TD><TD align=right>22</TD><TD align=right>6</TD><TD align=right>0.2901</TD><TD align=right>0.3747</TD><TD align=right>0.5328</TD><TD align=right>535.0</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Timetopay

EOG Master

<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=bg0 align=left><TD colSpan=21>Player Compare 2008 MLB Standard Stats</TD></TR><TR class=bg4 align=left><TD>Player</TD><TD>AB</TD><TD>R</TD><TD>H</TD><TD>1B</TD><TD>2B</TD><TD>3B</TD><TD>HR</TD><TD>RBI</TD><TD>BB</TD><TD>KO</TD><TD>SB</TD><TD>CS</TD><TD>BA</TD><TD>OBP</TD><TD>SLG</TD><TD>FPTS</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD class=hoverCell align=left>Sizemore, Grady CF CLE </TD><TD align=right>634</TD><TD align=right>101</TD><TD align=right>170</TD><TD align=right>93</TD><TD align=right>39</TD><TD align=right>5</TD><TD align=right>33</TD><TD align=right>90</TD><TD align=right>98</TD><TD align=right>130</TD><TD align=right>38</TD><TD align=right>5</TD><TD align=right>0.2681</TD><TD align=right>0.3745</TD><TD align=right>0.5016</TD><TD align=right>559.0</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=bg0 align=left><TD colSpan=21>Player Compare 2007 MLB Standard Stats</TD></TR><TR class=bg4 align=left><TD>Player</TD><TD>AB</TD><TD>R</TD><TD>H</TD><TD>1B</TD><TD>2B</TD><TD>3B</TD><TD>HR</TD><TD>RBI</TD><TD>BB</TD><TD>KO</TD><TD>SB</TD><TD>CS</TD><TD>BA</TD><TD>OBP</TD><TD>SLG</TD><TD>FPTS</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD class=hoverCell align=left>Sizemore, Grady CF CLE </TD><TD align=right>628</TD><TD align=right>118</TD><TD align=right>174</TD><TD align=right>111</TD><TD align=right>34</TD><TD align=right>5</TD><TD align=right>24</TD><TD align=right>78</TD><TD align=right>101</TD><TD align=right>155</TD><TD align=right>33</TD><TD align=right>10</TD><TD align=right>0.2771</TD><TD align=right>0.3904</TD><TD align=right>0.4618</TD><TD align=right>505.0</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=bg0 align=left><TD colSpan=21>Player Compare 2006 MLB Standard Stats</TD></TR><TR class=bg4 align=left><TD>Player</TD><TD>AB</TD><TD>R</TD><TD>H</TD><TD>1B</TD><TD>2B</TD><TD>3B</TD><TD>HR</TD><TD>RBI</TD><TD>BB</TD><TD>KO</TD><TD>SB</TD><TD>CS</TD><TD>BA</TD><TD>OBP</TD><TD>SLG</TD><TD>FPTS</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD class=hoverCell align=left>Sizemore, Grady CF CLE </TD><TD align=right>655</TD><TD align=right>134</TD><TD align=right>190</TD><TD align=right>98</TD><TD align=right>53</TD><TD align=right>11</TD><TD align=right>28</TD><TD align=right>76</TD><TD align=right>78</TD><TD align=right>153</TD><TD align=right>22</TD><TD align=right>6</TD><TD align=right>0.2901</TD><TD align=right>0.3747</TD><TD align=right>0.5328</TD><TD align=right>535.0</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Roids did you forget:+clueless