Who has the best EOG team?

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

2 IP, 1 H, 2 K's for Danks so far. He said he was going to bust out all the pitches tonight and treat it as close to a regular season game as he could.

rjt721

EOG Master

I'm just glad I'm not up against gamer with 2 step Rowland-Smith. Tough to compete with that.

tripp

EOG Master

i think every fantasy team that wants to call themselves the "best ever" has to own and start rowland smith to be taken seriously.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

::LMAO:: Ozzie said this was going to be like a regular season game tonight so wanted to watch.

Mo Danks and Oswalt aren't untouchable, just not sure what to ask for. I've offered you a couple trades before, shoot me one if you see one.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Shit Kotsay gets another hit and it's a homer. 11 RBI's this spring :hangt. It means that old piece of shit is gonna be hitting third for us against good righties to start off the season :shoot:. And keep Andruw off the field. Fuck! He sucks, he'll be out of the lineup by April 20th.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="276"><tbody><tr align="center" bgcolor="#dedede"><td align="left" width="130">Chi White Sox</td> <td width="7%">IP</td> <td width="7%">H</td> <td width="7%">R</td> <td width="7%">ER</td> <td width="7%">BB</td> <td width="7%">SO</td> <td width="7%">HR</td> <td align="right" width="10%">ERA</td> </tr> <tr align="center"> <td align="left" nowrap="nowrap">Danks </td> <td>5.0</td> <td>3</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>6</td> <td>0</td> <td align="right">3.65</td></tr></tbody></table>

rjt721

EOG Master

Why did Timely use my name for his team? I don't want my name associated with that sorry looking squad.

<table border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="1" width="100%"><tbody><tr class="bg3" align="left"><td colspan="2">Division 1</td></tr><tr class="bg2" align="right" height="17" valign="middle"><td align="left">RJT</td><td align="center"><nobr>0-0-0</nobr></td></tr><tr class="bg2" align="right" height="17" valign="middle"><td align="left">cee</td><td align="center"><nobr>0-0-0</nobr></td></tr><tr class="bg2" align="right" height="17" valign="middle"><td align="left">TN</td><td align="center"><nobr>0-0-0</nobr></td></tr><tr class="bg2" align="right" height="17" valign="middle"><td align="left">YYM</td><td align="center"><nobr>0-0-0</nobr></td></tr></tbody></table>

Why did Timely use my name for his team? I don't want my name associated with that sorry looking squad.

<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr class="bg3" align="left"><td colspan="2">Division 1</td></tr><tr class="bg2" valign="middle" align="right" height="17"><td align="left">RJT</td><td align="center"><nobr>0-0-0</nobr></td></tr><tr class="bg2" valign="middle" align="right" height="17"><td align="left">cee</td><td align="center"><nobr>0-0-0</nobr></td></tr><tr class="bg2" valign="middle" align="right" height="17"><td align="left">TN</td><td align="center"><nobr>0-0-0</nobr></td></tr><tr class="bg2" valign="middle" align="right" height="17"><td align="left">YYM</td><td align="center"><nobr>0-0-0</nobr></td></tr></tbody></table>

I didn't know that was your team. Lets do sides?
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

mofome

Banned

Justin Upton was 2-for-4 with a home run and two RBI in a loss to the Padres on Monday night.
Upton continues to crush Cactus League pitching, batting .370 (17-for-44) with five homers and 19 RBI this spring. And you wonder why he's one of the top 25 players off the board in mixed leagues right now.

mofome

Banned

John Danks allowed three runs over 5 2/3 innings as the White Sox played an Angels' split-squad team to a 7-7 tie.

mofome

Banned

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="276"><tbody><tr align="center" bgcolor="#dedede"><td align="left" width="130">Minnesota</td> <td width="7%">IP</td> <td width="7%">H</td> <td width="7%">R</td> <td width="7%">ER</td> <td width="7%">BB</td> <td width="7%">SO</td> <td width="7%">HR</td> <td align="right" width="10%">ERA</td> </tr> <tr align="center"> <td align="left" nowrap="nowrap">Liriano </td> <td>6.0</td> <td>3</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>3</td> <td>8</td> <td>0</td> <td align="right">2.70</td></tr></tbody></table>

rjt721

EOG Master

Cy Young

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="276"><tbody><tr align="center" bgcolor="#dedede"><td align="left" width="130">Florida</td> <td width="7%">IP</td> <td width="7%">H</td> <td width="7%">R</td> <td width="7%">ER</td> <td width="7%">BB</td> <td width="7%">SO</td> <td width="7%">HR</td> <td align="right" width="10%">ERA</td> </tr> <tr align="center"> <td align="left" nowrap="nowrap">Volstad </td> <td>5.0</td> <td>4</td> <td>1</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>6</td> <td>0</td> <td align="right">4.15</td></tr></tbody></table>

rjt721

EOG Master

News: The Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that Ian Kinsler will probably start the season on the disabled list. Kinsler has not run since suffering an ankle sprain March 12. If he does not regain his mobility, the Rangers will likely put him on the DL. Manager Ron Washington said, "Does he have to steal bags? No, but that's part of his game. That's what makes him a threat."

ChuteBoxe

EOG Master

Justin Upton was 2-for-4 with a home run and two RBI in a loss to the Padres on Monday night.
Upton continues to crush Cactus League pitching, batting .370 (17-for-44) with five homers and 19 RBI this spring. And you wonder why he's one of the top 25 players off the board in mixed leagues right now.

Very nice spring numbers, esp. with that mini injury.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

It was just a matter of time before TTP started throwing WW Lohse into deals for legit players ::LMAO::.

<table border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="1" width="100%"><tbody><tr class="bgFan" align="right" valign="top" height="17"><tr class="bg4" align="left"><td>Date & Time</td><td>Offered By</td><td>Offered To</td></tr><tr class="bgFan" align="right" valign="top" height="17"><td align="center">03/30/10 07:22 am ET</td><td align="left">Timetopay's Stallions
?Lohse, Kyle SP STL
?Rios, Alex CF CHW
</td><td align="left"> Donut Fingers
?Danks, John SP CHW
</td></tr></tr></tbody></table>

rjt721

EOG Master

pl

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="276"><tbody><tr align="center" bgcolor="#dedede"><td align="left" width="130">NY Yankees</td> <td width="7%">IP</td> <td width="7%">H</td> <td width="7%">R</td> <td width="7%">ER</td> <td width="7%">BB</td> <td width="7%">SO</td> <td width="7%">HR</td> <td align="right" width="10%">ERA</td> </tr> <tr align="center"> <td align="left" nowrap="nowrap">Sabathia </td> <td>4.2</td> <td>8</td> <td>5</td> <td>5</td> <td>1</td> <td>3</td> <td>1</td> <td align="right">7.23</td></tr></tbody></table>

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Nice to see Sheets has his location ready.

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="276"><tbody><tr align="center"><tr align="center" bgcolor="#dedede"><td align="left" width="130">Oakland</td><td width="7%">IP</td><td width="7%">H</td><td width="7%">R</td><td width="7%">ER</td><td width="7%">BB</td><td width="7%">SO</td><td width="7%">HR</td><td align="right" width="10%">ERA</td></tr><tr align="center"><td align="left" nowrap="nowrap">Sheets </td><td>4.0</td><td>2</td><td>0</td><td>0</td><td>5</td><td>3</td><td>0</td><td align="right">11.68</td></tr></tr></tbody></table>

rjt721

EOG Master

Timely seems overly concerned with Team Breaksman. He should be more worried about the fact joey's Jew friend is his best pitcher.

tripp

EOG Master

deals slowin down here big time. people starting to get happy with their team

i just need some bailey deals (or fuentes, franklin). need to get another arm to play matchups with for him or something