Who has the best EOG team?

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

I'll make sure to remember all the Nolasco > Big Z talks in 2 months. It'll turn out to be similar to Joba probably. Good luck on stud Nolasco.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

That's a joke.

You guys are nuts. Nolasco is better than Zambrano? :LMAO Ok, that makes sense.

Longoria strikes out a ton, and is young so I gave a guy that scores as much as him when healthy.

So does Reynolds...we tried to tell you that when you got him....-200 before the season starts...

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Worst year of Zambrano's career. You guys only compare the past years when it helps your argument, and you ignore it when it hurts it. Big Z will be better this year, but it's no big deal.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Timely you really look dumb when you talk bases.

Yup one guy is the ace of a staff who got lazy, and has proven himself in the MLB, and the other guy get sent down to the minors because he was so bad last year. Tough to figure out which one is better. :cheers

tripp

EOG Master

timely just really explain why zambo would be > nolasco. We've explained Nolasco has killed him last two years, is younger, and although Z maybe had a terrible season last year that he'll improve on, so did Nolasco. Shit ricky was sent to the minors for a bit and then came back and was a stud.

Ricky was near the top 10 in this league in '08.

Timetopay

EOG Master

Timely step into something where he is dead wrong and instead of admitting he just keeps saying Z is better.

Weird

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

RJT I get it you don't like Big Z. Why would he get better? Because he came in in shape, and worked his ass off for the first time ever in an off season. He seemed embarrassed about how bad he was last year, and seems out to prove everyone that he's a changed guy on the mound.

J

joeybagadonuts

joey show us the offense along with it, should look like TTP's cherry picking wire special..

Pos
Edit
Batters
Opp
Status
% Started
H/AB
R
H
HR
RBI
SB
AVG
OBP
OPS
C
Miguel Montero
(Ari - C)
70% 125/425 61 125 16 59 1 .294 .355 .833
1B
Prince Fielder
(Mil - 1B)
98% 177/591 103 177 46 141 2 .299 .412 1.014
2B
Ian Kinsler
(Tex - 2B)
93% 143/566 101 143 31 86 31 .253 .327 .815
3B
Gordon Beckham
(CWS - 3B)
68% 102/378 58 102 14 63 7 .270 .347 .807
SS
Jos? Reyes
(NYM - SS)
82% 41/147 18 41 2 15 11 .279 .355 .75
LF
Adam Lind
(Tor - LF)
94% 179/587 93 179 35 114 1 .305 .370 .932
CF
Michael Bourn
(Hou - CF)
75% 173/606 97 173 3 35 61 .285 .354 .738
RF
Andre Ethier
(LAD - RF)
91% 162/596 92 162 31 106 6 .272 .361 .869
OF
Jason Heyward
(Atl - RF)NA
31% -/- - - - - - - - -
Util
Justin Morneau
(Min - 1B)
92% 139/508 85 139 30 100 0 .274 .363 .879
Util
Brad Hawpe
(Col - RF)
52% 143/501 82 143 23 86 1 .285 .384 .903
:LMAO

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Timely step into something where he is dead wrong and instead of admitting he just keeps saying Z is better.

Weird

Ricky Nolasco is not a better pitcher than Carlos Zambrano. It's my opinion big guy. I would take Carlos Zambrano on my team over Ricky Nolasco.

Timetopay

EOG Master

RJT I get it you don't like Big Z. Why would he get better? Because he came in in shape, and worked his ass off for the first time ever in an off season. He seemed embarrassed about how bad he was last year, and seems out to prove everyone that he's a changed guy on the mound.

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

this is just awesome. you do have me laugh kid

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Not sure why that's funny.

“We did it quietly,” general manager Jim Hendry said. “I don’t think he wanted any publicity for that. He’s going about his business well. I think you’re going to get a very well-focused guy who’s determined to rectify last year’s season.”
With Ted Lilly out until May, the onus will be on Zambrano and Ryan Dempster to get off to good starts and stay healthy, keeping the front end of the rotation afloat until Lilly returns. Zambrano stuck to his offseason workout routines, and the Cubs believe he’s committed to staying in shape.
“Carlos was a little heavy last year, there’s no question,” manager Lou Piniella told fans at the Cubs Convention. “He’s another player (besides Geovany Soto) we had a nice conversation with toward the end of the year.
“We said, ‘Look, we need for you to step up and give us 200-plus innings. We need for you to win 18-20 ballgames, the way you’re fully capable of. But to do that, you have to get yourself in better shape, where we don’t have to worry about pitch counts with you.’ ”
Piniella said Zambrano “promised” he would be in better shape and more focused.
“He looks absolutely wonderful, and I think you’ll see a heck of a better performance from him just because of that,” Piniella said. “The mental part of it? He’s mentally strong. He fights himself at times. He needs to harness that a little bit. But you want competitors on the mound, and Carlos certainly competes.” chicagotribune.com.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

TTP I hate the Cubs. You're the only Cub fan here. You can keep telling me that I like the Cubs, but it just makes you look like an idiot in reality. Something you're used to though.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

<table border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="1" width="100%"><tbody><tr class="bg2" align="right" valign="top" height="17"><tr class="bg2" align="right" valign="top" height="17"><td align="center">03/29/10 05:47 pm ET</td><td align="left">The SportsClowns</td><td align="left">Rowland-Smith, Ryan SP SEA - Added
Davis, Doug SP MIL - Dropped
</td></tr></tr></tbody></table>

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

TTP how long before you try and trade Kyle Lohse and start bumping up his 2008 point total?

<table border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="1" width="100%"><tbody><tr style="" class="bg2" align="right" valign="middle" height="17"><tr class="bg4" align="left"><td>Player</td><td>Team</td><td>INN</td><td>GS</td><td>QS</td><td>CG</td><td>W</td><td>L</td><td>S</td><td>BS</td><td>K</td><td>BBI</td><td>HA</td><td>ERA</td><td>WHIP</td><td>FPTS</td></tr><tr style="" class="bg2" align="right" valign="middle" height="17"><td class="hoverCell" align="left">Lohse, Kyle SP STL </td><td align="left">Timetopay's Stallions</td><td align="right">200.0</td><td align="right">33</td><td align="right">20</td><td align="right">0</td><td align="right">15</td><td align="right">6</td><td align="right">0</td><td align="right">0</td><td align="right">119</td><td align="right">49</td><td align="right">211</td><td align="right">3.78</td><td align="right">1.30</td><td align="right">395.0</td></tr></tr></tbody></table>

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

He looks thinner, and he's swinging the bat with some authority. Also moving around in the OF like the old Andruw Jones. White Sox may have found themselves a gem.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Yup, but he got fat and lazy and had a ton of money. Now that he has to play for a MLB contract again, he seems to have worked hard to prove everyone wrong. He looks 25 pounds lighter, and he's moving really well.

Looks great in Center and by years end the White Sox will have him in Center, Rios in Right and Pierre in left; so Q can DH.

rjt721

EOG Master

All these Chicago players are in the best shape of their lives. What's in the water there?

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Andruw Jones is "said to be in the best shape he's been in for a decade," writes SI.com's Jon Heyman.