Who has the best EOG team?

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

TTP this Choo = Upton and Sizemore things will turn out to be one of your bigger embarrassments at years end.

Timetopay

EOG Master

Tell me one Asian who ever been linked to that mess

Matsui?the other Matsui?Suzuki?the other suzuki?

Timetopay

EOG Master

TTP this Choo = Upton and Sizemore things will turn out to be one of your bigger embarrassments at years end.

My guess is he will be the 2nd guy in that group.

One will score 525. One will score 475 and one because of injuries or sucking will score 350 to 425

Enjoy!

rjt721

EOG Master

TTP, what we going to do if Timely's team somehow wins? Remember last year before the season everyone ripped Cee and then he wins the fucking league? :hangt

biggamer4

EOG Enthusiast

wow good factology

another question if you aint busy

why Biggamer 3 and then 4

was there already a 1 and 2?
biggamer1 in hiding after stiffing bfc.

biggamer2 is taken by marcus giles, brother of stud OF brian giles.

you know BarneyRubble3? he's one of my good friends. :+excited-

mofome

Banned

Scott Kazmir pitched five innings and allowed one run Tuesday against the Brewers.

Mark Buehrle pitched five innings and combined with three relievers on a shutout of the A's on Tuesday.
Buehrle, who will make another Opening Day start for the White Sox, finishes the spring 1-3 with a 2.08 ERA.

mofome

Banned

Timely what is so hard to understand about this?

<table border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="1" width="100%"><tbody><tr class="bg0" align="left"><td colspan="21">Player Compare 2009 MLB Standard Stats</td></tr><tr class="bg4" align="left"><td>Player</td><td>AB</td><td>R</td><td>H</td><td>1B</td><td>2B</td><td>3B</td><td>HR</td><td>RBI</td><td>BB</td><td>KO</td><td>SB</td><td>CS</td><td>BA</td><td>OBP</td><td>SLG</td><td>FPTS</td></tr><tr class="bg2" align="right" height="17" valign="center"><td class="hoverCell" align="left">Choo, Shin-Soo RF CLE </td><td align="right">583</td><td align="right">87</td><td align="right">175</td><td align="right">111</td><td align="right">38</td><td align="right">6</td><td align="right">20</td><td align="right">86</td><td align="right">78</td><td align="right">151</td><td align="right">21</td><td align="right">2</td><td align="right">0.3002</td><td align="right">0.3942</td><td align="right">0.4889</td><td align="right">442.0</td></tr></tbody></table>

Players you get:
<table border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="1" width="100%"><tbody><tr class="bg0" align="left"><td colspan="21">Player Compare 2009 MLB Standard Stats</td></tr><tr class="bg4" align="left"><td>Player</td><td>AB</td><td>R</td><td>H</td><td>1B</td><td>2B</td><td>3B</td><td>HR</td><td>RBI</td><td>BB</td><td>KO</td><td>SB</td><td>CS</td><td>BA</td><td>OBP</td><td>SLG</td><td>FPTS</td></tr><tr class="bg2" align="right" height="17" valign="center"><td class="hoverCell" align="left">Upton, Justin RF ARI </td><td align="right">526</td><td align="right">84</td><td align="right">158</td><td align="right">95</td><td align="right">30</td><td align="right">7</td><td align="right">26</td><td align="right">86</td><td align="right">55</td><td align="right">137</td><td align="right">20</td><td align="right">5</td><td align="right">0.3004</td><td align="right">0.3663</td><td align="right">0.5323</td><td align="right">405.0</td></tr></tbody></table>

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

mofome

Banned

you know whats sad - you could put Timelys and Mos team together and i still have them beat

C Montero > Molina or Doumit
1b Fielder > Morneau or Butler
2b Phillips > Hudson or Uggla
3b Logoria > Ramirez or Wood
SS Hanley > Bartlett
OF Upton = Choo
OF Crawford > Suzuki
OF Ramirez = Wells
OF Rios > Bourn
SP Rickey > Zambrano
SP Ubaldo > Danks
SP Johnson = Santana
SP Lilly > Anderson
SP Weaver > Kazmir
RP Soria = Frankie Rod
RP Wilson > Hoffman

So combining the two teams and thier best players I win 10-2

SICKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

mofome

Banned

is that manny ramirez = vernon wells? im not sure what that post from ttp is supposed to be, but thats good for a few laughs to say the least.

:LMAO

<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width="100%"><TBODY><TR id=news class=bg2 height=17 vAlign=top align=right><TD class=bg1 align=left>Quentin heating up at right time</TD><TD class=bg1 align=right>Updated 3/30/10</TD></TR><TR id=player class=bg2 height=17 vAlign=top align=right><TD class=bg4 align=left>Quentin, Carlos LF CHW</TD><TD class=bg4 align=right> The Paper Boys</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 height=17 vAlign=top align=right><TD width="50%" align=left>News: White Sox OF Carlos Quentin, who had put together a mostly quiet spring after hitting two homers on March 6, hit his second homer in three games and fourth overall Tuesday against the Athletics. He went 2 for 4 and is now batting .270 (17 for 63). </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

tripp

EOG Master

not looking for a big 1 for 3 for aj mo. would rather the 1 player with lots of upside. buehrle and saunders are nice, but ceilings are top 40 guys really because they don't K anyone

mofome

Banned

i dont think i have any offer for aj, didnt think i did.

i dont like aj much more than buehrle, just looking to make a few moves, ive got too many roster spots. so gonna give up some decent 2 step pitchers and keep millwood/richard because i like each enough and im sure others dont.

mofome

Banned

made an offer for kershaw.

liriano/carlos gonz/saunders.

you have guys you could drop like snell. so there is room if we had a deal where i gave an extra player or 2

winner

sad to think of all the hall of famers leaving the last couple of years. Smotz,Glavine,Johnson, etc. Heard on ESPN radio today that this is the first time in 20 years that you cant say any pitcher who is currently pitching is a hall of famer right now. I would argue Halladay, but they say with current stats nobody is in.

Definitely the changing of the guard in pitching right now.

tripp

EOG Master

made an offer for kershaw.

liriano/carlos gonz/saunders.

you have guys you could drop like snell. so there is room if we had a deal where i gave an extra player or 2
couldnt' do that as i think i gave up more than that to get him. I like Jair a lot more than liriano at this point, and i love Gonz, but Werth should score around the same for this year and Gonz wouldn't be a keeper.

will look but would likely need jj or hanley in a deal with kershaw so unlikely something will happy.

just love having both Hanson and Kershaw for a keeper league

mofome

Banned

yeah i took it down too, i thought it was a little more than i should give up right now. cant say if carlos is a keeper yet. i like lirano way over jair.

Not a buerle guy Mo. I was looking at your other pitchers I would like, and I think you value them around the same as who you were getting. Fair deal, I would have to root for Timely's Sox then and I coulnt do that.

mofome

Banned

counter up and lets see. maybe we can make the deal a little different and do something.

tripp

EOG Master

TN you at all interested in Bailey or even Fuentes/Franklin? You have like 3 closers i see, but not sure how reliable any of them are. Might wanna just take your chances with them though IDK.