Jimmy Butler unstoppable in the second half

kane

EOG master
He didn't watch and doesn't remember the Fakers/Nuggets western conference finals. He is supposed to be a sports guy. There isn't even a political comparison because it wouldn't be possible or realistic. Kind of an important, memorable detail.

He didn't watch the lakers reach the WCF's, so in his mind it didn't happen, JFC they don't come much dumber than this mouth breathing idiot

kane

EOG master
Wrong, the trade was a great one, it was a great one at the time, it's a great one now, it will be a great one in the future. First off there's no way to know Scary would get injured, second, if you put Lowry on the team right now in his place it doesn't change anything regarding their chances of beating the monster, and third, Scary is 30 Lowry 38, Scary will be playing for the Heat long after Lowry hangs them up, a great trade by the Heat that they would make 10 times out of 10, a swing and miss by you here
It's okay Dell, you make so many posts so often you're bound to post a stinker every now and then

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I expect a near dupe of game 1 except strong start from Heat. Won't last and Celtics will pull away not even 3rd qtr and win easily. Surprise me, Spo. If they win, mission accomplished. Next mission: split in Miami. Then 2 chances to force game 7. Then win game 7.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Sixers need to TCB in Philly. Absolutely still in the series. Should have won both in NY. Fakers, who knows. Just win 1.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Bucks are up against it. Pissers only help me if I win a bunch of other series and that appears unlikely. I want Bucks.

kane

EOG master
It would be surprising if Heat Culture wins one, oh and Jovic is now on the injured list with a back, DWade isn't walking through that door

Dell Dude

EOG Master
It's always dicey in the playoffs games 3 and 4 for the higher seed. Detroit Basketball started 2-0 against Lebron and the Cavs but couldn't get the 3rd win in clevfan. The rest. As they say.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I know. I know. Celtics will be 10 point chalk game 3 and probably win but will have a chance to take fragile control of the series...