Jimmy Butler unstoppable in the second half

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Turnovers the same, steals the same, rebounds only 1 more, assists 4 more, free throws 1 less, fg percentage 3% higher, Celtics held to 101 points with no massive runs. yeah, it was all 3's.

blueline

EOG Master
Boston coaching?

miami was 21-37 on wide-open 3s....if i heard that correctly how does a team allow 37 wide-open 3 attempts

kane

EOG master
The Celtics are sleek, fast, pretty, shiny, fancy, high speed
The Heat are gritty, hard nosed, physical, nasty, ugly, tough, competitive, slow, grinding

Many teams, including Boston obviously, will out talent the Heat, no team in the league will out work, out hustle, out physical, out defend, or out grind them, that's what Heat Culture is all about, and they also have a coaching edge against every team they play, sometimes the edge is small, sometimes it's big (i'm looking at you Mazzulla), but they'll always have the coaching edge

Heim

EOG Master
again, my heart was with the lakers.
denver not as good this season > the lakers best.
here we are at 2-0 denver.
the series ended when murray hit that shot to win G2.

As AD pointed out post game, the Lakers get stagnate when they get a lead, bad shots, run nothing on offense.

It was a back-handed slap at Ham and the fact they have no killer instinct.

Word is Ham is back....we'll see.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Those little children of the be best thread can't even handle me using the emoji reaction feature. Fuck them. I will just bring anything I need to over here. You happy, hiccup?

Heim

EOG Master
"Los Angeles Lakers head coach Darvin Ham says he took Anthony Davis’ “we have stretches when we don’t know what we’re doing” comments as frustration and will agree to disagree with Davis."

Dell Dude

EOG Master
If they lose tonight, it's over and oh well. I don't have a problem if Nuggets go all the way and I still have Mavericks until I don't.

Heim

EOG Master
If they lose tonight, it's over and oh well. I don't have a problem if Nuggets go all the way and I still have Mavericks until I don't.

I understand the reasoning not to lose versus Pels, but they had no chance versus Nuggets. If they're happy with one and done with a 39 year old LeBron...so be it.

Heim

EOG Master
I was impressed with Shaq last night and his take at halftime with Heat down 3.

"Heat still gonna win by 10"

Shaq > Perkins

homie1975

EOG Addicted
As AD pointed out post game, the Lakers get stagnate when they get a lead, bad shots, run nothing on offense.

It was a back-handed slap at Ham and the fact they have no killer instinct.

Word is Ham is back....we'll see.

they will look foolish letting Ham go after just two seasons after running off Vogel after just 3 seasons and prior to that Luke Walton after just 3 seasons.

homie1975

EOG Addicted
I was impressed with Shaq last night and his take at halftime with Heat down 3.

"Heat still gonna win by 10"

Shaq > Perkins
don't be.

shaq hates the celtics from his laker and heat days.

he only picked the heat because he always picks the heat.

perkins obviously biased from his celtics loyalty.

homie1975

EOG Addicted
Yes, they hit a high percentage of their three's, but they also held the team with the highest offensive efficiency in NBA history to 101 points, 19 below their season average

good point. they played some D.

they still lose the series without Jimmy Buckets in 5 max 6.

last year was last year.

C's won't let that happen two years in a row.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
76ers struggling. It's Joever if they lose. Based on this series, probably good minus the Jimmy injury Heat playing Celtics. Only way to get them out early or at all.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Ah, vaccine again. Oops. Not supposed to post politics.

What is Bell's palsy? Bell's palsy is an unexplained episode of facial muscle weakness or paralysis. It begins suddenly and worsens over 48 hours. This condition results from damage to the facial nerve (the 7th cranial nerve). Pain and discomfort usually occur on one side of the face or head.