Jimmy Butler unstoppable in the second half

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Islanders collapse. Have them series tied to Ryby winner. I don't give a shit. Going to sleep. No cover. No call. No show. Fuck the Fakers. Nuggets will outscore them by 20 4th qtr.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
From a free throw for 6 point lead to being down 1 point with 14 seconds left next time they have the ball inside midcourt.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I'm going to sleep for real. Fuck you, Embiid. Fakers still important. Hopefully I'm wrong and Lebron finishes. Still important. I'm loaded Fakers series, conference and trophy.

3-0 Islanders, 2nd. 5 point lead 76ers and a FT under a minute. 0-2.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
This is not trivial. One of these could hit.

Scottie +900
Celtics vs 76ers +255
Lightning +1200
Oilers +350

Scottie +600
Bucks +850
OKC +550
Winny +1900

Scottie +600
Leafs +750
Kings +1100
Fakers +310 series

Yes. Fakers important. Yes. Fakers important.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
If there is any Departmemt of Jutice I have a yuge Tuesday and Wednesday topped with a #HeatCulture miracle but of course no justice only piss.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Special series needs:

#HeatCulture won way traffic. Nothing good with a loss even thoug also have Celtics. The difference is overwhelming.
76ers but also have Knicks
Bucks pretty much won way. Pissers likely won't have friends with benefits.
Cavs won way

Fakers but have Nuggets hedge
Mavs but have Clippers hedge
OKC won way
Suns but have Wolves hedge

Crapitals pretty much won way
Islanders but Carolina hedge
Lightning and not only kanes hedge, another Purdue vs Goosephabba spot
Leafs but Bruins hedge

about even monies Stars or Vegas
Winnie but Avs hedge
Canucks won way
Oilers/Kings same as Purdue/Goosephabba

Last edited:

kane

EOG master
WHICH CURRENT COACH, ASIDE FROM YOUR OWN, WOULD YOU MOST WANT TO PLAY FOR?

ERIK SPOELSTRA---------20.3%
GREGG POPOVICH------18.8%
STEVE KERR---------------9.0%
TY LUE---------------------6.8%
MICHAEL MALONE--------6.0%
DOC RIVERS---------------5.3%
CHAUNCEY BILLUPS-------3.0%
MARK DAIGNEAULT-------3.0%
QUIN SNYDER-------------3.0%
MONTY WILLIAMS--------3.0%
MIKE BROWN--------------2.3%
WILL HARDY---------------2.3%
JASON KIDD---------------2.3%
JOE MAZZULA-------------2.3%
TOM THIBODEAU----------2.3%
IME UDOKA----------------2.3%
WILLIE GREEN--------------1.5%
JAHMAL MOSLEY-----------1.5%
FRANK VOGEL--------------1.5%

“Just the Heat culture — they’re always competing,” one Spoelstra voter said. “They’re always trying to find a way (to win). I feel like they’re always taking guys that fit their system, and that makes them play very good.”

The Knicks’ Josh Hart, who voted for Spoelstra, insisted that he be quoted on the record for this one.

“Spo, hands down,” said Hart, who worked with Spoelstra at the FIBA World Cup tournament last summer when the Heat head coach was a Team USA assistant. “Quote me on that one. F–ing love Spo.”

Dell Dude

EOG Master
At least I haven't cashed anything ouside. All UCONN and Special tickets untouched. No point just to get angry when I don't get a goal and even if I do, so what.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Let's play the lines game. Heat are +5000 Bet offline. Let's go with that. My prediction on line movement if they keep winning.

0-1 +5000
1-1 +1500
2-1 +500
3-1 EV

Last edited:

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Meaning they will never be chalk after and before games. I could be wrong and slight chalk 3-1 but when we are +5000, it would have to be because of an intangible. Blowout win(s) or Celtics key injury or Jimmy B back.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Fuck you. I've been trying to add walking and jogging. I guess I will now. Fuck you. I've got no money and not wasting on stupid car during playoffs.

On average, it takes 45 minutes to an hour to walk 2.5 miles at a moderate pace of 3 to 4 miles per hour. The average walking speed for most people is 2 to 4 miles per hour, but this can vary based on many factors including age, fitness level, overall health, and terrain.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Pat Riley's legacy is secure but we can grade the sTerry trade a loser. Didn't work out. Would be better with Lowry. If Heat get past Celtics and sTerry returns, can regrade.

kane

EOG master
Pat Riley's legacy is secure but we can grade the sTerry trade a loser. Didn't work out. Would be better with Lowry. If Heat get past Celtics and sTerry returns, can regrade.
Wrong, the trade was a great one, it was a great one at the time, it's a great one now, it will be a great one in the future. First off there's no way to know Scary would get injured, second, if you put Lowry on the team right now in his place it doesn't change anything regarding their chances of beating the monster, and third, Scary is 30 Lowry 38, Scary will be playing for the Heat long after Lowry hangs them up, a great trade by the Heat that they would make 10 times out of 10, a swing and miss by you here