Do we have interest for a free MMA Contest here?

Re: Do we have interest for a free MMA Contest here?

Should we do this for the next ufc ppv then?

Should we require one 'best bet' worth double?

Tiebreaker pick the round the two headlining fights end?

You do remember saying last night, that if you lose to me, I can have robyn for one night, since I don't personally want anyone's money, right? 91023i2ndw;l

Chutey I like you. All you have to do is ask, brother. 12io4j2w90

ChuteBoxe

EOG Master

Chutey, you should have one of the mods here check with one of the books to see if they would mind putting up a free play. There weren't many restrictions, other a time cut-off as to when the plays had to be posted and how tie breakers were executed. I believe Bread used to use the lines from the sponsored book.

Definitely. Believe Kinger was already looking into it.

Robyn

EOG Member

Yeah, we'll have to see.

Kinger was saying last night maybe we can get a book to do $200-$250 which would be nice.

$500 CASH to the winner
$250 free play to 2nd
Maybe a hat and a shirt to 3rd.

Thinkng that would be pretty cool, right?

Oops, I didn't realize you had posted this before submitting my last response.

I think that would make for excellent prizes. Plus there is still some time to promote it for participation purposes.

ChuteBoxe

EOG Master

Should we do this for the next ufc ppv then?

Should we require one 'best bet' worth double?

Tiebreaker pick the round the two headlining fights end?

We're going to start with Strikeforce.

We will have 5 MMA cards in the contest. Believe we spelled that out back on page 1 or 2.

Going to say minimum 2 plays per event/maximum 5....1 best bet worth 2.

dreamjob

EOG Dedicated

Time for me to win another contest where I am clueless about the sport! 91023i2ndw;l

Robyn

EOG Member

You do remember saying last night, that if you lose to me, I can have robyn for one night, since I don't personally want anyone's money, right? 91023i2ndw;l

I wonder how long it will be until people have to blow into a breathalyzer before logging on to the internet?

Robyn

EOG Member

We're going to start with Strikeforce.

We will have 5 MMA cards in the contest. Believe we spelled that out back on page 1 or 2.

Going to say minimum 2 plays per event/maximum 5....1 best bet worth 2.

I stink betting on Strikeforce! Blahhhhhhhhhhhhh!

I like the min 2/max 5 rule per event. Is the best bet required for each event, too?

ChuteBoxe

EOG Master

I stink betting on Strikeforce! Blahhhhhhhhhhhhh!

I like the min 2/max 5 rule per event. Is the best bet required for each event, too?

Yeah, we should do a bb for each event, right?

ChuteBoxe

EOG Master

The coolest part of this contest in my opinion is that it's for the posters, by the posters.

Very happy we can all work together to do something different and fun.

Robyn

EOG Member

The coolest part of this contest in my opinion is that it's for the posters, by the posters.

Very happy we can all work together to do something different and fun.

FPBP....we could even start out own clothing line.

chute i have no chance in mma. Thought some fag named kimbo would win last night
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

ChuteBoxe

EOG Master

chute i have no chance in mma. Thought some fag named kimbo would win last night
<INPUT id=gwProxy type=hidden><!--Session data--><INPUT id=jsProxy onclick=jsCall(); type=hidden>

You, me, and a lot of people not named bread did as well. :finger004 to the faggot with no heart. He fuckin gassed and gave up on us IMO. If you're a warrior, you dig through that, and find a way to win. The guy's career is over.

You, me, and a lot of people not named bread did as well. :finger004 to the faggot with no heart. He fuckin gassed and gave up on us IMO. If you're a warrior, you dig through that, and find a way to win. The guy's career is over.

lol yeah i saw he got cut today. Was amazin when he got his legs knocked out and just saw there on the floor getting punched in the face. No heart is the perfect description. The other guy had a huge gut flabbing around. Kimbo is worn down faster somehow and he was in shape :doh1
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

daley missed on the replays i saw