Do we have interest for a free MMA Contest here?

ChuteBoxe

EOG Master
Re: Do we have interest for a free MMA Contest here?

Very nice of you all to put up money. I would like to, but just can't right now.

Good to see some generous folks still left in this crazy world.

Not a prob bud! Glad you're just here to hang out. The only thing you have to do, is win the money!

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

Very nice of you all to put up money. I would like to, but just can't right now.

Good to see some generous folks still left in this crazy world.
I hear ya bud. Money was tight around here for a while before getting back to work and finally starting to get back into the swing of things.

Appreciate how much of a friend you have been and all the great thoughts from you. One of the good guys to have around. :cheers

ChuteBoxe

EOG Master

I hear ya bud. Money was tight around here for a while before getting back to work and finally starting to get back into the swing of things.

Appreciate how much of a friend you have been and all the great thoughts from you. One of the good guys to have around. :cheers

I agree 100%, I couldn't have said it better myself. Your support and friendship means more than anything. :cheers

Same goes for Dio. Very fortunate to have him as a friend.

JD_

EOG Veteran

You guys are making me blush. Feeling is mutual. I think highly of you guys.

JD_

EOG Veteran

I'm out of here for tonight. Let me know if there is anything I need to do or can help with the contest. We should let ddream know. I think he would be interested.
Good night everybody.

ChuteBoxe

EOG Master

I'm out of here for tonight. Let me know if there is anything I need to do or can help with the contest. We should let ddream know. I think he would be interested.
Good night everybody.

Ok, awesome. Thanks again!

Definitely hope to see ddream, ruca, valdosta, railbird, duster, tegs, etc...

$500 CASH is nice money.

Jeezus Christ Dio. Man up son!

Integrity

EOG Master

i'll def play in it...

if i win, i'll use most of the funds for another contest!

Integrity

EOG Master

was thinking of buying u a new skirt and then use the rest for another contest

Integrity

EOG Master

actually, 100% of anything i win would go to a contest

was thinking to take some and donate to a charity, then use the rest for a contest

but instead, if i win, ill host two contests, one with most of the funds for something and a second where people play for charity

yeah, that'd be cool

Integrity

EOG Master

or, maybe ill just buy duster a dictionary without the word 'no' in it..

PassTheRock

EOG Master

I'll buy beer. Lots of beer when I win this. Carne asada burritos too.

Integrity

EOG Master

If you want Bread, if I win, you can just use your contributions to host another contest here :cocktail

Robyn

EOG Member

What is this post count idea you are thinking of? I am not a power poster, but I am certainly not a ghost.

ChuteBoxe

EOG Master

What is this post count idea you are thinking of? I am not a power poster, but I am certainly not a ghost.

30-50 just to prevent hit and runners. There will also be an IP check at the end for the winner to prevent ghosts. No point for Bread, me, Kinger, and Dio giving our money to a cheater.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Has nothing to do with you so no worries.

It's there to prevent contest whores coming in like the vultures that they are. If they want to participate- fine - start posting and contributing to the forum.

Robyn

EOG Member

30-50 just to prevent hit and runners. There will also be an IP check at the end for the winner to prevent ghosts. No point for Bread, me, Kinger, and Dio giving our money to a cheater.

You guys don't have any books here who will give free plays for contests? I won one of them at SBR and I am still betting on MMA with the same money over a year later (granted my bets are teeny tiny).

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Exactly. :cheers

ChuteBoxe

EOG Master

You guys don't have any books here who will give free plays for contests? I won one of them at SBR and I am still betting on MMA with the same money over a year later (granted my bets are teeny tiny).

Didn't even check into that to be honest. I went to bed pretty late, and just got up not too long ago. The sponsor may make things a little more difficult. Or, it could be cool. Either way $500 CASH is not a shabby prize.

Robyn

EOG Member

ALWAYS trust what you read on the interwebs!

Oh, I toadally do.

Anyway, this contest idea sounds like fun. Bread used to do them at SBR all the time. Now are some of the kids from the "I hate Bread" fan club going to mess their diapers if he and I both participate?

Didn't even check into that to be honest. I went to bed pretty late, and just got up not too long ago. The sponsor may make things a little more difficult. Or, it could be cool. Either way $500 CASH is not a shabby prize.

When running them at sbr, they switched up between 5dimes, phoenix and diamond for prizes. I think it was $100 to first, $50 to second and $25 to third? Of course that was before the points and everything turned gay.

ChuteBoxe

EOG Master

Oh, I toadally do.

Anyway, this contest idea sounds like fun. Bread used to do them at SBR all the time. Now are some of the kids from the "I hate Bread" fan club going to mess their diapers if he and I both participate?

I would hope not! Besides the fact bread was nice enough to donate $150 to everyone, I consider the both of you my MMA friends, and you're a guest of mine here. If people say anything, fuck em. They don't have to play in the contest than.

Oh, I toadally do.

We are the only exception to the "one per household" rule.

If not, we'll get divorced. :cheers

ChuteBoxe

EOG Master

When running them at sbr, they switched up between 5dimes, phoenix and diamond for prizes. I think it was $100 to first, $50 to second and $25 to third? Of course that was before the points and everything turned gay.

Yeah, we'll have to see.

Kinger was saying last night maybe we can get a book to do $200-$250 which would be nice.

$500 CASH to the winner
$250 free play to 2nd
Maybe a hat and a shirt to 3rd.

Thinkng that would be pretty cool, right?

Robyn

EOG Member

Chutey, you should have one of the mods here check with one of the books to see if they would mind putting up a free play. There weren't many restrictions, other a time cut-off as to when the plays had to be posted and how tie breakers were executed. I believe Bread used to use the lines from the sponsored book.

ChuteBoxe

EOG Master

We are the only exception to the "one per household" rule.

If not, we'll get divorced. :cheers

You do remember saying last night, that if you lose to me, I can have robyn for one night, since I don't personally want anyone's money, right? 91023i2ndw;l