Who has the best EOG team?

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

4 times u sumbitch. Mo was relentless. And the time the homos had 4 pages of fake voting me out. Good times.

Integrity

EOG Master

there are some sharp guys in the league and it's a lot of fun tegs but there is tons of shit talking.gotta get used to that and may take some time. timely himself quit the league at least 5 times the first year. ttp retires every season. sometimes shit gets personal (which really people should avoid and keep it about the league).

yea no problem...im not above talkin some shit and joking around

i just wanted to see if he had some kind of problem with me and get it sorted out in the beginning. seems like a really cool dude but we just seem to clash for some reason.

Timetopay

EOG Master

And lets get one thing straight the barbs never make me leave. The intelligence level is what does it.

Guys here can barely count to 10 forget about insulting anyone that would hurt

Integrity

EOG Master

yea, i aint gonna leave..

just wanted to sort out any issue or see if i was reading him wrong

tripp

EOG Master

hopefully with all these co teams there aren't any issues with deals. would be brutal to get a deal done with one guy and have it get reversed or not accepted because the other guy doesnt approve at the last second

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

The self proclaimed league shrink #2 misread something?? Looks like tegs is about as accurate as his counter Tripp.

Integrity

EOG Master

Won't be an issue, I guarantee it.

I'm sure Joey will give me final say on anything I wanna do. I'll go over it with him and come to an understanding and make sure we're clear and everyone knows before proceeding.

But I'll never have us send an offer or make one verbally n not honor it. Like I said, I'm used to men's leagues.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

As simple as not trading with brick when I'm not around. I didn't even think about tegs coming for 100k. We can vote on him.

rjt721

EOG Master

lol, maybe

these guys are alright, but i'm in some pretty tough leagues with guys at or above tripp/rjt's level

so, we'll see what's up

i'll make sure joey has a draft plan...or perhaps execute it he doesn't wanna draft if i'm not busy

and while i have a tendency to take risks in deals, i'm always 3 moves ahead
Tripp is not at my level. I am 20 levels above him. He sucks.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Tegs everything you've referred to as boys league stuff is done here. We have guys intentionAlly offer lopsided trades to prove points haha. Ttp's favorite.

-500 he's out before years end.

Integrity

EOG Master

Tegs is soft? Never really noticed

I'm tougher than I let on. But I like to play nice n get along. Yadda yadda.

I'm also used to eventually being a part of the running of leagues so I figured the mature approach would be to address this timely problem early on, so it won't be a lingering issue.

No biggie though. I can just ignore him if it gets too bad.

U guys gotta admit though, when timely is focused on a poster, he can annoy the fuck out of em :LMAO:LMAO

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Boys, don't take your eye off the prize. The real issue here is Tucker and his Pop Dukes colluding. They want you guys fighting so they can sneak in bullshit trades. They're laughing all the way to the bank.

:scooter

I'm tougher than I let on. But I like to play nice n get along. Yadda yadda.

I'm also used to eventually being a part of the running of leagues so I figured the mature approach would be to address this timely problem early on, so it won't be a lingering issue.

No biggie though. I can just ignore him if it gets too bad.

U guys gotta admit though, when timely is focused on a poster, he can annoy the fuck out of em :LMAO:LMAO
I vote tegs for interim comissioner

Integrity

EOG Master

I agree that stuff is gay though.

like i said, maybe i misread ya.

wanted to see if you had a personal problem but reading ur stuff, seems u were just sticking up for the lg since u thought i was brash

no probs.

just dont annoy the fuck out of me cuz i wanna enjoy this league!! :finger004:finger004:finger004

rjt721

EOG Master

Tegs, stop putting me and Tripp on the same level fffffffffffff

I am a champ. That kid is a chump.

The real players are myself, TN, TTP. Tripper is middle of the pack.

Integrity

EOG Master

Also, what did you help royalfan with? Did he approach you for help or how did you go about that?

i helped royal set up a draft plan.

i forget how we actually started talking but he was talking with me and timely at one point. i believe timely was busy/out of town one day and he used me for his whole draft day.

he consulted with me the whole 2010 season. the team i had the most impact on draft wise was doing very well til morneau went down.

his other team won it all and he said that part of him drafting the other team was from advice given by me.

i dont think im some boy genius or the greatest player ever or anything but i can hold my own

Integrity

EOG Master

Tegs, stop putting me and Tripp on the same level fffffffffffff

I am a champ. That kid is a chump.

The real players are myself, TN, TTP. Tripper is middle of the pack.

haha alright

you both seem the same to me though so take that for what its worth

Timetopay

EOG Master

lol you dont even wanna win....u just wanna troll the lg :LMAO

What the fuck???

Troll the league.

Im king kong up in this bitch and you gonna act like we on the same level in here.

I dont like all this nonsense as I like order and structure and this shit pisses me off. :shoot: