The EOG Octagon: RAILBIRD v RAININTHREES (Round 2)

railbird

EOG Master
And since you're better at the written word than I am, you can explain the rules to FACTS.

Given FACTS and Viejo's reading comprehension skills are suspect, they have less chance of getting confused if you explain the rules to them.

Last edited by a moderator:

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
And since your better at written word than i am you can explain them to facts, who him and viejo reading competence is suspect, and they have a less chance of getting confused if you explain the rules to them.

Did you really have a community college degree?

Trump won because of the less educated......he absolutely crushed with those who never got a degree

Heim

EOG Master
. Contestants will post selections using pointspreads from the following establishments: CRIS, Pinnacle, BetDSI, Westgate and William Hill.

Since you can't play anything over -10 why not just go with books that just adjust the number not the vig like Westgate (sharp book) and Hill (square book). If it's a handicapping contest why add any shopping element plus easier to monitor a valid line.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Interesting point, Heim.

Let me think about a possible rule change (Translation: Consult ComptrBob for the right answer).

THE FACTSMAN

EOG Addicted
i think its silly to post plays where the guy posting the line dont even bet there
and 90% of the guys following the picks dont have every out.

i will post lines from bookmaker only
most people play there or have access to.

just my thoughts.

MrTop

EOG Master
I would like to know the ages of these fighters. Factsman been training at Mayweather's gym with tight security. Mayweather coming out of retirement to bet this bout.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
i think its silly to post plays where the guy posting the line dont even bet there
and 90% of the guys following the picks dont have every out.

i will post lines from bookmaker only
most people play there or have access to.

just my thoughts.

Do your thing, FACTS.

I'll ring your phone Tuesday morning.

railbird

EOG Master
John, you can go ahead and PayPal the 500, same address as last time.

Heim

EOG Master
this was a seton hall fade, saw them 3 times in Fullerton they looked worse each time, they were champs. just goes to show champions can and often suck, champs or not. media doesn't get this

Do u really believe your own shit? Of course it was a SH fade...they played 3 games in 4 days on the West coast then had Louisville waiting when they got home. How about wins versus Kentucky, St John's and Maryland this month...they covered all three. Does that impress you much?

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
UPDATED RECORDS:

RAILBIRD 20-10

RAININTHREES 15-13-1 (One play outstanding - OVER 52 in Monday's Sun Bowl between Pitt and Stanford)

railbird

EOG Master
Do u really believe your own shit? Of course it was a SH fade...they played 3 games in 4 days on the West coast then had Louisville waiting when they got home. How about wins versus Kentucky, St John's and Maryland this month...they covered all three. Does that impress you much?
not impressed, Kentucky and stjohns are overrated, Maryland was 11 days off for them. they remain overrated. well coached teams will deal with powell, like slu and neb. im fading them going forward.

railbird

EOG Master
not impressed, Kentucky and stjohns are overrated, Maryland was 11 days off for them. they remain overrated. well coached teams will deal with powell, like slu and neb. im fading them going forward.
stjohns and set hall both will regress during conf play.

parlaynow

EOG Dedicated
January 1 used to offer the greatest bowl game of the year.

In 2019, not so much..