Jimmy Butler unstoppable in the second half

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Game 2 was a must win to reset to be best of 5. Game 4 is must win to reset to be best of 3. I expected Heat to compete game 2. I expect them to compete game 4. Not predicting victory but I am predicting inside 10 points 4th qtr.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Extend the series as long as possible. Jay Tay or Jay Bro may get hurt. You just never know. Why Nuggets should have TCB last night. Risking injury with each additional game.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Game 2 was a must win to reset to be best of 5. Game 4 is must win to reset to be best of 3. I expected Heat to compete game 2. I expect them to compete game 4. Not predicting victory but I am predicting inside 10 points 4th qtr.

That means take the points, Jimmy.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
He won't do shit the rest of the year and that'll probably be it for his injury riddled career but he takes the Frenchy and I have the tickets. I have the tickets!

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Worse and worse: $311 payout and this:

Basketball - 558 Miami Heat +415 for Game
Basketball - 561 Los Angeles Lakers +240 for Game
Basketball - 565 Philadelphia 76ers +150 for Game
Hockey - 49 Toronto Maple Leafs +140 for Game
Tennis - 8738 Madison Keys +265 for Game

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Fuck your congratulations. Fuck you and fuck Maddy.

Congratulations,
Your Ethereum payout for the amount of $250 has been paid. Please know that this will be viewable on blockchain by 8pm EST the latest.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Good news. I lost $5 soccer over. Wait, what? Yes because $5 deposit went through. Means credit card will still catch everything. Good.

Do you want me to break anything else?

NO!

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Basketball - 558 Miami Heat +415 for Game
Basketball - 561 Los Angeles Lakers +240 for Game
Basketball - 565 Philadelphia 76ers +150 for Game
Hockey - 49 Toronto Maple Leafs +140 for Game
Tennis - 8738 Madison Keys +265 for Game

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Just remember. If I go the distance like Maddy, Vancouver down 2 late and goal final second to force OT what turned out to be last gasp bet.From dead as fuck to very much alive.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Ryby keeps winning. She has lost maybe 2 or 3 matches all year when houthis healthy and 1 was Sweaty. The other Danyell. Her Frenchy odds don't reflect it. The password is pound.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
What is going on with this whore Danyell? She has done nothing her entire career, announces this is her last year and she can't lose. 2 trophies in a row going for 3. She never won a WTA-1000 tournament before.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Can you believe that the Celtics are completely houthis healthy. howid that possible when every other East team is the walking wounded?

Dell Dude

EOG Master
If the Heat had a completely houthis healthy season, they'd have won 50 plus games and been the 2nd seed. Easily. They almost were the 2nd seed anyway. Just a fistful of wins short.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Let's turn it around. If Boston had as many injuries as Miami, they may have still been the # seed but would have struggled to get above 50 wins. Their record is a result of staying houthis healthy wire to wire.

Last edited: