Jimmy Butler unstoppable in the second half

homie1975

EOG Addicted
Wow, great call Homie, your prediction that the -5000 favorite would win the series was a bold one that no one saw coming, congrats
you are missing the point.

people here overrated the G2 win.

i said that it would end with 3 straight wins.

you are missing the point. G2 fooled the foolish.

kane

EOG master
you are missing the point.

people here overrated the G2 win.

i said that it would end with 3 straight wins.

you are missing the point. G2 fooled the foolish.
No one overrated the Heat's game 2 win, no one here thought the Heat could win the series, I'm the biggest Heat fan on this forum and I thought their chances of beating them 3 more times were slim to none, had they been fully healthy they still wouldn't haven beaten Boston, although the games would have at least been more competitive

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Just beat that kunt at the Frenchy. Should have won. Had her beat cold. Let her stay alive and the rest as they say.

homie1975

EOG Addicted
No one overrated the Heat's game 2 win, no one here thought the Heat could win the series, I'm the biggest Heat fan on this forum and I thought their chances of beating them 3 more times were slim to none, had they been fully healthy they still wouldn't haven beaten Boston, although the games would have at least been more competitive
what were the odds when The Heat won G2 that the C's would win in exactly 5 games?

BS that people here did not overrate the G2 win. That is pure Bull Sheet.

so many ppl here know NOTHING about the game.

they were talking about Spoelstra's D, and Heat Culture, and the C's reverting back to their old selves.

That series was over before it started.

The Heat have not won a title since 2013 when LeBron was there and they damn near gave it away to the Spurs or was it the other way around LOL.

G2 fooled some ppl here, I read it.

Then the C's wiped the floor w/ the Heat the next 3 games which is exactly what I said would happen.

not just 1 game blowout, but three straight.

BLOWOUTS.

kane

EOG master
So after Miami tied the series, you then posted Boston would win the series in 5 or 6 games, which is something 99% of people would agree with

kane

EOG master
they were talking about Spoelstra's D, and Heat Culture,
If by "they" you mean me, yeah I posted how great the Heat's defense was, and how great a coach Spo is, and how Heat Culture showed up big in Game 2, but that was just me having fun and enjoying the moment, I also poked fun at Kendrick Perkins who all but guaranteed a Celtic sweep, my team just won SU as 14.5 point dogs and I was celebrating the achievement, believe me, in no way did I think they were winning the series and never posted anything that would have suggested that's how I felt

kane

EOG master
This what Dell posted after Game 2, doesn't look to me like thought Miami was winning

I like that Heat don't play until Saturday. 2 Jason Days of fake confidence. I think Celtics say fuck you in Miami.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I have a gut feelings Lizard goes nuts in the 4th and Bucks win. 45-25. We'll cee. We'll cee. I also thought for sure Lions vs Bills was doostiny.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I won't cash ouside because I'll get paid same amount when they lose but significantly higher if they never lose. As they keep winning and advancing, may bite. Amount will go higher.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Nancy Mace has never been mentioned as running whore but her destruction of George Stepontopofmouse will prove decisive. That was an audition and she killed it and and killed him. If I can, will continue adding. Lee Zee is my other pick as a hedge because he's the safest homerun and will give Trump a shot at New York. I go to the end with those 2. I go to the end!

Dell Dude

EOG Master
All of these reports about late finalists are fake. Probably real leaks but fake to make the real pick a surprise. I think it has already been decided. Watch Nancy,