Intertops $500.00 freeroll tonight

eberetta1

EOG Addicted
Re: Intertops $500.00 freeroll tonight

they have 5 thanksgiving weekend $300 freerolls, too
in addition to their twice daily $250 freerolls awarding tickets to top 8 players,
and their next biweekly 2 $500 freerolls is thanksgiving weekend, also.

so you will have games coming out your ears.

slyone66

EOG Master

they have 5 thanksgiving weekend $300 freerolls, too
in addition to their twice daily $250 freerolls awarding tickets to top 8 players,
and their next biweekly 2 $500 freerolls is thanksgiving weekend, also.

so you will have games coming out your ears.

thanks for posting E was just gonna let the boyz know about the tourneys

eberetta1

EOG Addicted

Okay, I won $21 earlier today, so going to play in the 11/24/2012 9:00pm ET $3 buyin $500 GTD /$3-1Rebuy-3000 chips/$3-1 addon for 10,00 chips. There is a $300 Thanksgiving freeroll running at the same time.

eberetta1

EOG Addicted

Twice daily freeroll at Intertops. Maximum 250 players. Top 8 win prizes. 1 $20 ticket, 2 $10 tickets, and 5 $1 tickets. 7:00pm ET and 11:00pm ET. registration opens 2 hours before start of tournament.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

If you win the 7PM tournament can you still play the 11PM? I ask because as far as I know all I won was a ticket to 1K Sunday tournament. Never played poker there so not familiar with the site. You don't win any cash right? I'm enrolled in Sunday weekly tournament from what I understand, just curious if I can win again this week? Thanks for posting this, I like that poker room.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

Turning? Always been one....

In my defense I'm also playing cash money, just play any freeroll I can at the same time. Had 4 tables going during this whole tournament.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

Update - I love the Intertops poker room. I play and all kind of things happen, gold tickets, coins, loyalty levels, tournament tickets and so on. I have no idea what it all us but they keep adding it to your account if you play real money. It's worth it to get in and play there if you're a poker player. Freerolls every night at 7/11PM EST to help get you started.

Bagiant

EOG Dedicated

I'm having a problem logging in there with my account number. I called customer service but they couldn't get me logged in either. They told me to try at a later date. Haven't tried yet.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

Itops? I played there yesterday and most of the day today, never had a single issue. Did you get it resolved?

Bagiant

EOG Dedicated

I haven't checked back in yet. For some reason it wouldn't take my user name or password. The CS guy said that he was having no problem logging in and yet with the same info, I couldn't get logged in. Guess I'll try it again now. :+clueless