Coach Rick Isaacs on the radio tonight to talk about new UNLV head basketball coach Marvin Menzies

Ray Donovan

EOG Enthusiast
Ur friend, Coach Isaac's seems to be successful, & now his son Richard, is playing w/a combo guard I worked out a few years ago DeVion Harmon from Denton Guyer, solid,combo guard. Watch out for #1 @ Baylor, had the opportunity to work w/Keonte George from Lewisville, TX, heza bona-fide deep threat, can take it to the rack + make passes like few can, the 6'4, Freshman guard plays to win. ALready had 20 pts vs Virginia last week

ComptrBob

EOG Master
Ur friend, Coach Isaac's seems to be successful, & now his son Richard, is playing w/a combo guard I worked out a few years ago DeVion Harmon from Denton Guyer, solid,combo guard. Watch out for #1 @ Baylor, had the opportunity to work w/Keonte George from Lewisville, TX, heza bona-fide deep threat, can take it to the rack + make passes like few can, the 6'4, Freshman guard plays to win. ALready had 20 pts vs Virginia last week
Totally lackluster in loss to Ohio St. Isaac was 0-4 from 3 pt land, as was Harmon 0-4.

Last edited:

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Totally lackluster in loss to Ohio St. Isaac was 0-4 from 3 pt land, as was Harmon 0-4.

Though in the first half, ESPN's Jay Bilas was praising Isaacs by saying, "The kid can ball."

Bilas praised Pop's basketball instincts.

A lot of undersized kids emulate Steph Curry these days.

That's a hard style to copy, especially when you're not hitting shots.

Haha.

Last edited:

Heim

EOG Master
If anyone saw the movie, Fish That Saved Pittsburgh, Isaacs' shot reminds me of 'Set Shot' Bufford.

railbird

EOG Master
Spoke with coach isaacs today, is going thru chemo for colectral cancer, says likely out of here.part 2 Says he likes jack st tonight, says tex tech had more talent last yr.

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated
Spoke with coach isaacs today, is going thru chemo for colectral cancer, says likely out of here.part 2 Says he likes jack st tonight, says tex tech had more talent last yr.

Jack St opened +2.5, closed -2

Of course they lost....by 26.

87-61

Coach Isaacs was excellent on the radio with JK.

railbird

EOG Master
pop pop with game winning shot with 1 sec left, northen iowa nearly bounced in the full court heave, does that count?

railbird

EOG Master
pop isaacs 21,21,28 and 24 last 4 games.

also lawsuit against him for underage sex with 17 yr old in bahamas, was a teammates younger sister. age limit only 16 their however, a donor bought them drinks.

railbird

EOG Master
richard senior with rectal cancer, i asked him today will he make march madness, he said he dgaf either way. I 1st meet ricky jr when he was 5 yrs old watching Drew viney at Gertsen Pavillion