Boeing Whistleblower turns up dead

Bushay

NHL Expert
Like Epstein and Navalny, if they want you gone, you're toast.

This is a good documentary Frontline did. Boeing's been cutting corners for years now and it finally caught up with them.
This John Barnett guy has been blowing the whistle on them for years. Looks like the people in power at Boeing have had enough.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
You can't allow yourself to accept the answer. It will create a conflict with your TDS. It's not Boeing. It's not Putin. It's not Trump. It's not the fucking Proud Boys.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Yet some blonde bimbo who touched something has been arrested development over 3 years later. Hang Mike Pence and pipe bomb suspects still at large and Charles in Charge.

mr merlin

EOG Master
I read the dead whistleblower was planning on going home the day before and boeing asked him to stay one more day to give more testimony, hmmm, if he was planning suicide why would he make plans to leave?

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Looks like I smashed Bushy into the board like Claude Lemieux did Kris Drapsey back in the Jason Day. Bushy out for the playoffs.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Bushy thinks an airline has a secret toughs squad to kill dog whistle blowers and the FBI is clueless and harmless. There's stupid. There's fucking stupid. And then there is Bushy and Kinky. And unfortunately, sadly, reluctantly --- kane.

Valuist

EOG Master
We expect this out of Russia. We should expect more out of a Dow component. Did they really think they could do this and nobody would ask questions?

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Yes, Valuist. Yes. We have a 3 months running no proof of life for Prince Willy and Princess Kunt and it is barely touched by the government owned and controlled media. This would be the biggest story of all times in the 90's.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
The Royal Ugly Family can't produce unedited, non fake or non AI proof of life for Willy and Kunt and they are getting away with it. Normally I'd post NFL but maybe they can keep it going forever. That's howid corrupt the media is. They do what they are told. No exceptions.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
The biggest story, scandal of all times. It surpasses everything previously easily and the US media is declining. I don't know what is happening in the UK. Probably the same.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
My bad. Clintons.

The executive director of the Bill and Hillary Clinton Airport in Little Rock, Arkansas, was shot Tuesday as federal agents arrived at his home to serve a search warrant, police said.