What has everyone used their PokerStars points for?

I've got some PokerStars points that have been accumulating and might even hit Gold level for the month which would make double the points come in next month. What have some of you used the points for? Looks like a lot of interesting options.

Do most of you just use them to enter tournaments or do you pick things from the catalog of stuff in the store? The jackets look pretty cool. I've also thought of pursuing the cash bonuses offered with them. Thoughts?

The Devil

EOG Master
Re: What has everyone used their PokerStars points for?

I HAVE A FEW GOLF CAPS, GOLF SHIRTS.........SOME POKER BOOKS........

USED MANY TO PLAY TOURNIES WHERE I GAINED ENTRY INTO THE SUNDAY MAIN EVENT.......

PLAYED IN A 10 MAN AGAINST RAYMER........CAME IN SECOND WON 500 AND AN ADDITIONAL 250 BOUNTY FOR KNOCKING HIM OUT.......

I HAVE A FEW GOLF CAPS, GOLF SHIRTS.........SOME POKER BOOKS........

USED MANY TO PLAY TOURNIES WHERE I GAINED ENTRY INTO THE SUNDAY MAIN EVENT.......

PLAYED IN A 10 MAN AGAINST RAYMER........CAME IN SECOND WON 500 AND AN ADDITIONAL 250 BOUNTY FOR KNOCKING HIM OUT.......

I thought about saving up for one of the tourneys against Raymer. Sounds pretty cool.

The Devil

EOG Master

I thought about saving up for one of the tourneys against Raymer. Sounds pretty cool.

IT WAS NOTHING MORE THAN A 10 MAN SNG........ONLY DIFFERENCE WAS THERE WERE 5 GUYS THAT JUST WANTED TO SAY THEY PLAYED A WSOP CHAMP WITH VERY LITTLE SKILL..............IF I REMEMBER CORRECTLY I HAD POCKET 4'S AND HIT AN A-10-4 FLOP AGAINST RAYMERS A-K.......AND IT WAS PRETTY EARLY.......KNOCKED HIM OUT IN ABOUT THE FIRST 10 HANDS........AFTER THAT THE TABLE GOT QUIET, NOT MUCH TALKING.........

IF I HAD TO PUT UP A NICKLE OR DIME TO PLAY AGAINST HIM I WOULDN'T....BUT FPP'S ARE A DIFFERENT STORY........

shapsplace

EOG Addicted

I have been playing the SnG WSOP Step tournies... I made it all the way to step 6 and got my Aces cracked to finish 7th... made me real happy :)

FireItUp420

EOG Enthusiast

got a Nintendo Wii a couple of weeks ago, I love it

Fezzik

EOG Veteran

13,500 points to enter the $215 Sunday Millions is the best value for 50,000 points or less.

Why 215 in value/13,500 = .016 a better payout than others.......

13,500 points to enter the $215 Sunday Millions is the best value for 50,000 points or less.

Why 215 in value/13,500 = .016 a better payout than others.......

I'd have to agree it's a pretty good value, Fezzik. And I took a look at everything. Cash-wise, for 10,000 points you can get two $50 cash bonuses. So in this example, only 3500 points more for a tourney entry worth more than double that. If you want the $285 cash bonus, you have to get up to 25,000 points. So for only 13,500 it seems like a way better value to just blow it on that tournament.