The EOG Octagon: RAILBIRD v RAININTHREES (Round 2)

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
We found two quality handicappers to christen this event.

I appreciate their patience and gamesmanship, two qualities important for this event.

railbird

EOG Master
someone wanted write up, Irvine and uofd both shoot high volume 3s, neither team defends it. st mary is way overrated, they run it up on cupcakes, they usually play well in nov because their aussies are high iq, but they have injury this yr and was a bad version to begin with. lsu athletic, and smc struggles vs size.

railbird

EOG Master
someone wanted write up, Irvine and uofd both shoot high volume 3s, neither team defends it. st mary is way overrated, they run it up on cupcakes, they usually play well in nov because their aussies are high iq, but they have injury this yr and was a bad version to begin with. lsu athletic, and smc struggles vs size.
Irvine 11 3s in 1st half, 7 by hazard, Denver is putrid

railbird

EOG Master
Irvine rained in 18 threes tonight. a school record. including one of them with 15 secs left in game, when most teams do victory formation, game landed 138

sharky99

EOG Dedicated
Irvine rained in 18 threes tonight. a school record. including one of them with 15 secs left in game, when most teams do victory formation, game landed 138

I guess when things go your way plays like that happen, congrats on the Over 136 win. I guess it's like for those that had the Texans late cover today

brokerstip

EOG Addicted
Another route coming, rain score the opening td and has given up about 4 unanswered tds.

Get hot rain and make it interesting. Rail putting on another clinic

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
Rail in front runner mode again....went 1-4 last week and didn’t hear from him in over a week....

Irvine bails him out with a miracle three....