So the 1962 NY Mets were 40-120

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here
That accounted for a 25% success rate.

We are about 15% Into the season this far.

The White Sox through 25 games are 3-22, a 12% success rate.

Too early to push panic button?

Let's revisit by the ASB shall we?

MrTop

EOG Master
That accounted for a 25% success rate.

We are about 15% Into the season this far.

The White Sox through 25 games are 3-22, a 12% success rate.

Too early to push panic button?

Let's revisit by the ASB shall we?

had to be early on shorting this stock

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Chicago White Sox manager Pedro Grifol is on borrowed time.

Seventeen months ago, Grifol announced during his introductory press conference that his team would be prepared to "kick some ass every night at 7:10."

Grifol won the press conference, but that's about the extent of his prowess.

Being bilingual was mentioned as a manager's asset during the press conference.

If that's the case, Grifol's team is horrible in both English and Spanish.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I'm going to try to accommodate hiccup and not make any posts or reactions to your picks in be best. I'm trying, JK. I reserve the right to bring them over to my vanity Jimmy B thread.

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here
I'm going to try to accommodate hiccup and not make any posts or reactions to your picks in be best. I'm trying, JK. I reserve the right to bring them over to my vanity Jimmy B thread.
No excuses when my picks lose. But if it hits the only measure of respect I ask is you remove the emojis. I smh when my play is not close and loses.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Chicago White Sox manager Pedro Grifol is on borrowed time.

Seventeen months ago, Grifol announced during his introductory press conference that his team would be prepared to "kick some ass every night at 7:10."

Grifol won the press conference, but that's about the extent of his prowess.

Being bilingual was mentioned as a manager's asset during the press conference.

If that's the case, Grifol's team is horrible in both English and Spanish.
Who could do better/. There is no talent on this team.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Who could do better/. There is no talent on this team.

Agree..............like fellow CSUF Titan Mark Kotsay with the A's. Hard to win a fight when you enter the ring with 2 arms tied behind your back.

NO ONE could do anything with the Chisox to make them respectable. They are trying to do what the Astros pulled off: Suck for many years, get high draft choices, hope they pan out and in 5 years maybe be competitive.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
White Sox should bring back Ozzie Guillen.

I think he is on the network. If I am Ozzie I want NO PART of this team. I will stay retired, rather than come back to a team that makes the A's or Rockies look like the '27 Yankees

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Ozzie has a pretty nice gig on NBC Sports Chicago.

BINGO!

He just turned 60 - so not thaaaat old. But no need to give up a relaxing - and decent paying - studio job for THIS!

IF he did take the job - he wouldn't last until the end of the year before he said FFFFFFFFFFFFFF IT and left