What happened to Kane’s thread for Dell Dude?

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Hot shower. Gym Harbaugh. Cold shower. Game time. I've lost nearly everything up to now but so two with college foots and I finished with a 3-0 trip. Totals are bonus whores.

Ravens/under
Lions/over

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I'm back. Another one bites the dust again and another hottie money shot but this time a 9 wearing a Kelce jersey.

Oh oh.

Last edited:

Dell Dude

EOG Master
If I saw the Swifties sign, I will need SF or Lions in a Jennifer hammer time Hammond all balls out Super Show. Under is dead.

compaqdork

EOG Senior Member
If they play like this, it may be a blowout. They are raping an elite team both sides of the ball.
this wound up going down as the wickedest rape of the statuary variety i have ever witnessed in my 86 years of watching football. shouldn't phase you. congrats grandma. you won

Dell Dude

EOG Master
It was somewhat anti-climactic after team by team by team in the AFC fell until only the Swifties. I have San Fag unless it comes down to another 2 point conversion @ 0:00.

compaqdork

EOG Senior Member
Detroit NFC champion hat and t shirts already on a flight to africa and gates of Hell, Michigan. hopefully they surface on ebay, myspace marketplace or assOffer

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Swiftie Show will not be torture. Regular sweat. 49ers tied to Iowa k, TB Lightning, Nuggets. Not $1 millions but crooked 6 six figures Dwaft King and Fagduel. Lions blew it even worse and worse than 1983.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I'm going to take a couple weeks off from posting. A lot of shit happening and I don't give a shit. I don't blame Coach C. It's that pos Josh Reynolds. 2 drops on 3rd and 4th down. 49ers still gets me another 🏆.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Dwafty:

49ers +220
Purdue +850
#HeatCulture +3000
Colo Avs +750

$56,000

Michigan +550
49ers +230
Iowa k +900
Nuggets +425
Lightning +2200

$266,000

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Fagduel:

Michigan +240
49ers +430
Iowa k +800
Nuggets +550
Lightning +2000

$158,000 plus $46,000 other smaller roosters

There are other smaller roosters under $100,000 but add to over $100,000

49ers
Maple leafs or Colorado
Izzo or Purdue
#HeatCulture

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I don't feel like updating this stupid thread. WW3 continues to heat up. Already started with Ukraine/Russia but it's getting 🔥. Trump's got it if he stays healthy and election not canceled. He's a slight chalk but election a slight dog.