The EOG Octagon: RAILBIRD v RAININTHREES

bomzee

EOG Dedicated
Round 2 : reversal or more of the same? My guess is more of the same ........... I'd be interested in one FRIENDLY participation bet of 100 dollars even money on Railbird- if anyone is interested

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
I don't mind the re-match policy but to keep it fresh I would have preferred a new set of contestants. There is plenty of time for the loser
to redeem down the road.

One and only rematch clause to start the event.

And I see it more as a Best-of-3 involving two quality contestants.

railbird

EOG Master
I don't mind the re-match policy but to keep it fresh I would have preferred a new set of contestants. There is plenty of time for the loser
to redeem down the road.
want to get rid of me? beat me and im out? Ali was the champ for 7 yrs so was Larry Holmes.

raininthrees

Point Spread Nomad
Round 2 : reversal or more of the same? My guess is more of the same ........... I'd be interested in one FRIENDLY participation bet of 100 dollars even money on Railbird- if anyone is interested

You want his side for 100 sure thing, you're welcome to have more if you so choose, anyone else?

As long as JK blesses you as good as gold, we can lock it down.

Last edited by a moderator:

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
BOMZEE is as good as gold.

Threes, whatever you do, don't accept a table tennis challenge from BOMZEE.

It will not end well for you.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Interestingly, Birdie stands at 17-12 with one play (306 Washington -4.5) remaining.

A mark of 18-12 gets him to the 60% level.

bomzee

EOG Dedicated
You want his side for 100 sure thing, you're welcome to have more if you so choose, anyone else?

As long as JK blesses you as good as gold, we can lock it down.
Sounds good rainthrees-
So We have a FRIENDLY 100 dollar bet - if and when you win the rematch with railbird IOU $ 100 and you will be paid immediately and the same holds true in reverse.
Good Luck and have fun

Jammer

EOG Dedicated
Sounds good rainthrees-
So We have a FRIENDLY 100 dollar bet - if and when you win the rematch with railbird IOU $ 100 and you will be paid immediately and the same holds true in reverse.
Good Luck and have fun

Bomzee- I will take 100 as well if you're up for it.

raininthrees

Point Spread Nomad
Sounds good rainthrees-
Good Luck and have fun

you are correct, game on

raininthrees

Point Spread Nomad
final two plays for November for recordkeeping purposes

29) #731 Duquesne Dukes-Pittsburgh Panthers Over 141.5 -106 CRIS
30) #710 Brooklyn Nets +2 -110 BetDSI

Round 2 starts Saturday, best wishes to fellow punters as we head into the holidays
let's grind out that holiday bonus...

Last edited by a moderator:

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Gotta love the attitude displayed by Threes.

I'm quietly rooting for him in December so we see 30 more of his selections and commentary in January.