Nationals Hot as ever, Finally over .500, and they force their Manager out...

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows
Only the Nationals. Players love Riggleman, and the front office didn't want to extend him so he's gone. :fuck:

cassiusclay

EOG Master
Re: Nationals Hot as ever, Finally over .500, and they force their Manager out...

die hard Nats fan and don't know what to think
part of me thinks even if you are upset with the contract situation, you still have an obligation to honor your contract through 2011. but who knows. this is nonsense all around

a real man finishes up the season, gets the team into the playoffs. if the players like him so much they probably would play harder to keep the guy. just my 2 cents

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows
Re: Nationals Hot as ever, Finally over .500, and they force their Manager out...

This was all over an extension that was supposed to get done... Riggleman felt like they didn't live up to their agreement and that he was lied to. Weird situation all around.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

SI_JonHeyman Jon Heyman

makes no sense for #nationals not to pick up riggleman option. clear sign of what his bosses thought of him. i applaud him.

cassiusclay

EOG Master

any given sunday, final scene, pacino announces his retiremnt then announces he's coaching a new team in the same division and snatching his best player. yep.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

The manager picked the right time to play his cards.....he wasn't bluffing....

There has to be more to the story...