Posters that should join the post-up contest

PO69

EOG Master
Re: Posters that should join the post-up contest

OK, I will join if I can send you $100 at betjamaica and then you just take $100 out of your account and pay my entry. You cant beat that

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

LOL Don't they have a rollover on their transfers? I haven't played there in a while.

PO69

EOG Master

Are you really worried about a rollover for $100? I mean even if you bring it up to $500 within 2 days, certainly you wouldnt take a payout that small. You can finish any rollover in 2 nights easily.

I did try and transfer funds to betphoenix today from betjamaica, but they do not send to phoenix

PO69

EOG Master

Probably best that i dont sign up since i will forget to post picks at least 1 of the weeks

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Fine... transfer me $120 at BetJam and we have a deal.

If interested, PM me and we'll make it happen!

PO69

EOG Master

I dont need to play that badly. If anything, the juice should be the other way around. In the past I have accepted betphoenix cash for betjamaica, but always gave less at betjam than what I was receiving at betphoenix..I will forget to post picks as usual most likely. I have already done that this year in Peeps contest and that entry was $250. That was a nice 0-4 for the week

PO69

EOG Master

I am having my worst football year in about 7 years in the postup contests. Even had I gone 2-2 that week that I got the 0-4 by forgetting to post, I would still have just been a few games above 500 i think.

It is too late to transfer at betjamaica right now, we will do it tomorrow afternoon or tomorrow night. I will send you a PM then

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

you crazy? When you deal with PO something will go wrong and you'll be holding the short end.

lol. I was thinking that... that's why I wanted at least an extra 20 for my troubles. It seems like something always goes wrong when dealing with PO.

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

KR,

Why take the chance of getting stiffed? You know his track record.

bernardoincr

EOG Dedicated

let's get an 8 'horse' field and have parimutual betting.
i'd like to see jk and rainbow enter.
i'll even post up for one or both

PO69

EOG Master

DUH GUYS!!!! I was going to send the funds first.

I have traded funds with over 50 posters on various sites. And I almost never even go first with the transfer. I can guarantee you that no one has ever complained. Sure i might have charged them 20% juice, but no one else would have done the transfer.

I am the one at risk in this transaction since i was going to send first. But hey, I dont need to play that badly. To be honest I am more worried about getting paid out if I win anything. Tuckman is a shady mother fucker

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

I have traded funds with over 50 posters on various sites. And I almost never even go first with the transfer. I can guarantee you that no one has ever complained. Sure i might have charged them 20% juice, but no one else would have done the transfer.

I am the one at risk in this transaction since i was going to send first. But hey, I dont need to play that badly. To be honest I am more worried about getting paid out if I win anything. Tuckman is a shady mother fucker

Tuck is not shady....I am just worried that you might pay with Elvis chips....

So let's cut the bullshit and prove to me that you are a good handicapper...get in the contest...

Wade

EOG Master

i don't like the payouts for this contest. 1-15 should be top 3 get paid. not winner take all.

1-15 entries will be winner takes all
15-20 entries will be 1st and 2nd
20+ entries will be 1st thru 3rd<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

I ain't got a nickle in this but I'll trust tuck with my money any day PO69. with all the stiffs and scams that are out there, that is a pretty hefty (no pun intended) accusation. you got proof? doubtful. You see me endorse many people in forum land...nope.

Tuck is certainly not what you say.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

LOL PO is just saying that because of their forum battles. PO knows Tucker is trustworthy.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

BTW... BetPhoenix has added a bonus for the 1st place winner!

1 free entry into next years Leroys $250 NFL Challenge..Only stipulation for this is in the standings your team name has to be "eyeongambling.com"

You don't have to physically go to Vegas if you win. Tucker has offered to help- he lives there.

PO69

EOG Master

kinger, PM me and I will send you the $100. You can have $110 if you want.

I would rather use betjamaica rather than 5dimes though. It is a bitch calling and transferring at 5dimes and I have alot more cash at jamaica anyway.

Off-topic: Have you guys noticed how you can cross-sport parlay props at 5dimes? That is a nice feature.

By the way, I do think that 3 posters should be paid if you get 15 entries and 2 people paid with 10 entries

Enfuego

EOG Dedicated

I'll join King if I can just send Tuck some funds. He knows I'm good for it.

Just PM me.