Winning Wednesdays: Tribute to Kenneth and Jackie Weitzner

BADCO

EOG Dedicated
Re: Winning Wednesdays: Tribute to Kenneth and Jackie Weitzner

Wow Fezzik quoting Bruce from the Nebraska album.
I am impressed.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

Just listened to it. Mo, Blondie, Hoffa, Fez, Nover and Cowboy - great job, Ken would have been proud.

:thumbsup :thumbsup

You too John Kelly.

Blondie

EOG Master

A friend of mine was listening said everyone did a wonderful job and has seen pictures of many on here.

However, her one thing that did make me laugh is that apparently Tony and Glue are in their early 30's :+textinb3

Oh and Glue...

She loves your smile ;)

BetToWin33

EOG Addicted

great job guys.. well said by all that were on the show

Great show. It took a lot of courgage and strength for Tony to come on and talk through these trying times.

I also have been giving a lot of thought to what OSU said in his closing. Makes you think.

1st and Ten

EOG Senior Member

Just finished listening. Well done..Mo, John, Blondie, OSU, and Tony.

My thoughts and Prayers are with Tony and the EOG family.

BADCO

EOG Dedicated

Great show. It took a lot of courgage and strength for Tony to come on and talk through these trying times.

I also have been giving a lot of thought to what OSU said in his closing. Makes you think.

OSU is right as some of these internet people are relentless.

He chooses not to deal with it is fine but hope he comes back sooner than later.

I have thoughts about this that and the other thing but I keep them as just thoughts.

Things are all ready going back to semi normal and that is a good thing.

OddsGirl

EOG Member

Thanks Guys. I know I'm new here and joined the site to express my thoughts in regards to the terrible tragedy after what I was reading was making me ILL. Knowing the family like I do, I wanted to try my best to shed some light on the subject. I'm glad Jerry was able to make the show after the day he had. I stated in a post that I knew, when the time was right for the family... that they would shed as much light as they could. I just wanted to again thank the EOG family for the positive thoughts that have been shared. Special thanks to Blondie ;) Some think it's strange that I only popped on before the funeral and afterwards and that I knew 'names' and 'caught on quick' as to how to post, etc. Well, anyone with any knowlege of the internet could do the same. I just wanted to share what I did know and what Jerry has proved... HE LET YOU KNOW in his time and will continue to be available for you folks as much as he can. GREAT SHOW! In regard to the grandchildren~that was a really sad part of the memorial. Jerry and Derek comforting them during the service.... then when we arrived at Derek's home afterward... the kids were jumping and playing on the trampoline and swing sets... God works in mysterious ways. My best to all of you! :bubbly:

dirty

EOG Master

Great Job by everyone involved.. Everyone was full of total Class. Great to hear from Nover, Fezzik, and everyone else on the show...

This was the first Time I had every listened and great job my JK as usual.

MO Outstanding Job and Jerry I don't know how you did it man... But I would not have expected any less. The Jerry I got to know you could tell was a pillar of strength and was brought up by good influences in your life (Derek as well). Great Job MAY'N!!! Stay Strong through all of this!!!

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Thanks Guys. I know I'm new here and joined the site to express my thoughts in regards to the terrible tragedy after what I was reading was making me ILL. Knowing the family like I do, I wanted to try my best to shed some light on the subject. I'm glad Jerry was able to make the show after the day he had. I stated in a post that I knew, when the time was right for the family... that they would shed as much light as they could. I just wanted to again thank the EOG family for the positive thoughts that have been shared. Special thanks to Blondie ;) Some think it's strange that I only popped on before the funeral and afterwards and that I knew 'names' and 'caught on quick' as to how to post, etc. Well, anyone with any knowlege of the internet could do the same. I just wanted to share what I did know and what Jerry has proved... HE LET YOU KNOW in his time and will continue to be available for you folks as much as he can. GREAT SHOW! In regard to the grandchildren~that was a really sad part of the memorial. Jerry and Derek comforting them during the service.... then when we arrived at Derek's home afterward... the kids were jumping and playing on the trampoline and swing sets... God works in mysterious ways. My best to all of you! :bubbly:

Dumbest thing religious people say. When there is tragedy people say that, but then god gets all credit for good.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/IXThbqU0dw4&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/IXThbqU0dw4&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Great comedic skit on it. :LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

very good show must have been tough for all of you to do it

J

joeybagadonuts

Great show guys!

I really enjoyed listening to all you guys talk about Ken. I thought it was a very fitting tribute.

wonderful job guys and I really feel bad for Tony and the housekeeper who found the bodies that had to be a terrible thing to see.

soli

EOG Dedicated

That was a excellent show by all. Thanks for posting the link Blondie!

jfhst18

EOG Veteran

Just listened and thought everyone handled themselves beautifully. Also like the approach of having this one be a tribute, and the next one be more of a retrospective.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Every morning it feels like you get the news again.

Well said, Mo. :(

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

RIP ken, we will carry on the Yankee tradition here at EOG.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Great show! JK, Mofo and all the guests! Very good tribute.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Thanks to Kinger and the rest of those who listened to today's podcast. RIP Ken and Jackie.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Awesome show for sure, had some good guests on there for the situation..

JK makes the show happen, it flows so smoothly with his expertise controlling everything...

ChuteBoxe

EOG Master

Awesome show for sure, had some good guests on there for the situation..

JK makes the show happen, it flows so smoothly with his expertise controlling everything...

:cheers