Who Are The Biggest Liars/Bullshit Artists On The Forums

Re: Who Are The Biggest Liars/Bullshit Artists On The Forums

Brick, did I not help you get your money? Did you offer me money for helping and did I turn it down?

Also, Soprano started paying after the threads that were started by us over at SBR, and after I texted him daily; until he threatened me ::LMAO::

King, you're a fake and a phony and people grew sick of it. Go back and read old threads and pretend like you were around back then. I made mistakes, but I never talked nice to peoples faces and blasted them behind closed doors.
Shortly after you started going after him he called me and said he would be sending some money.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Lies? Hmm, I wasn't lying at all. My father had was ill, and if you want to call me a liar King I hope you enjoyed your day.

Tries stiffing? I tried stiffing, but right when I was contacted about the thread, off the boards, I returned and paid my debt.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Shortly after you started going after him he called me and said he would be sending some money.

Odd, and I think I told you to keep your money because I didn't mind helping. Weird that an employee of the site would take your money when he didn't do anything for you.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Hey retard, when you first started trying to get the money he only owed me $500. You say i offered you $300 of that.:LMAO:LMAO More lies from kinger. I went on to bet with soprano and got it up to around $1300 and once i told kinger he was on my ass saying he should get more. I told him that if he got the money within a couple weeks he could have $600 of it. You have to be the dumbest motherfucker on here.

Bullshit! I didn't even bother retrieving any money till you told me he owed you more when you played at his little agent place. LIES! Once again...

Whatever you say, man. People know not to trust you now. You're a liar and love to twist things around.

You moved up Joey's ladder tonight. :cheers

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Lies? Hmm, I wasn't lying at all. My father had was ill, and if you want to call me a liar King I hope you enjoyed your day.

Tries stiffing? I tried stiffing, but right when I was contacted about the thread, off the boards, I returned and paid my debt.

Not according to Brick and some of the others in the thread. Who should we believe? You or Brick?:pop:

Ouch.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

King, you didn't answer my question.

Just out of curiosity, where did you post when EOG was down for a while?

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

LMAO I'm a bad guy because I helped the dude get paid and wanted money to give to the posters at EOG! :LMAO

And then because I asked for Full Tilt funds when the idiot KNEW I COULDN'T BUY IN! And after he gave me some I told him not to pay me the $100...that we were cool.

HAHAHHAAHHAA! Classic.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

WTF are you talking about? When? Just now?

Even so, what ever you think you have. Come out and say it. Who are we trying to implicate here? Is this a part of a bigger plan? Come out and say it.

:pop::pop::pop::pop:

Let's name names.

Timely Stiffing with a moral compass. :LMAO

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

King, you're a broke dick who begs posters for money, even though you work here. I know this because I was informed of it over 3 weeks ago, and it hasn't stopped since then. You can put it anyway you want to put it, but you're not looking good regardless.

You asked him for money recently, I would guess, for that $100 contest. Give your own money away in contest, why should Brick have to give you $100 that you did nothing to get? That makes no sense. Are you trying to guilt him by saying you would use it for a contest? Use your own money, you're paid to post here, YOU DON'T HAVE YOUR OWN SITE.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Not many haymakers like I was expecting, lots of jabs though. I will hafta reread this shit when I get home

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Not according to Brick and some of the others in the thread. Who should we believe? You or Brick?:pop:

Ouch.

So did Brick lie in that thread where you were stiffing? Or were you telling the truth? Who was the liar there?

HAHAHA :LMAO Ouch- that one must be hard to answer.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

I was just wondering King, not sure what bigger plan you're talking about? Is there something you want to get off your chest or something? I'm not sure why that question would get you worked up big guy.

Bullshit! I didn't even bother retrieving any money till you told me he owed you more when you played at his little agent place. LIES! Once again...

Whatever you say, man. People know not to trust you now. You're a liar and love to twist things around.

You moved up Joey's ladder tonight. :cheers

Just found a PM where you tried to sucker a $50 parlay out of me if you got the money, then i told you it wasnt worth much to me...then you say " you cheap ass, you would still have $450 left. Liar:LMAO

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

King, you're a broke dick who begs posters for money, even though you work here. I know this because I was informed of it over 3 weeks ago, and it hasn't stopped since then. You can put it anyway you want to put it, but you're not looking good regardless.

You asked him for money recently, I would guess, for that $100 contest. Give your own money away in contest, why should Brick have to give you $100 that you did nothing to get? That makes no sense. Are you trying to guilt him by saying you would use it for a contest? Use your own money, you're paid to post here, YOU DON'T HAVE YOUR OWN SITE.

This is what happens, Brick. Nothing but lies ^

I help you out with Soprano and this is how you repay me? Now all these lies are out there. Thanks again.

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master

I know I went to SBR when EOG was going down every other day back a few months ago.

If that's what you're getting at, who the fuck cares? lol

You guys are worse than women. Maybe you're all cycling together?

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Brick didn't know me then, so he didn't think my friends played on my poker account. I think Brick would agree that the assessment he made then, after seeing how I play poker and what not, was an incorrect one. I hadn't been on AIM in a month, Quebb, Shdw and Mo all attested to that, because I was at the hospital. I hadn't made a post either. Odd that I'd play cards, but not go on IM or the forum, but then right when I got called a stiff I'd pay? That seems odd you know? You're not too smart though, so I don't blame you for not putting it together.

J

joeybagadonuts

Just found a PM where you tried to sucker a $50 parlay out of me if you got the money, then i told you it wasnt worth much to me...then you say " you cheap ass, you would still have $450 left. Liar:LMAO

Wow.

Never would have expected Kinger trying to get money out of people...

Any response to this, Kinger?

Also, who do you recommend that I make VP of my Minions after tonight?

Thanks pal

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Amazing how no one else has these PM's. I'm going around begging posters for money. Where are these other posters? :pop:

Let the mods access your accounts and read these PMs. Anyone can photoshop a screenshot.

Come OUT POSTERS! Let the MODS read the smoking gun PMs.

Awwww. There isn't any. :cheers

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

I know I went to SBR when EOG was going down every other day back a few months ago.

If that's what you're getting at, who the fuck cares? lol

You guys are worse than women. Maybe you're all cycling together?

You prove to have no clue with each and every post you make on topics like these. :LMAO

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master

Not many haymakers like I was expecting, lots of jabs though. I will hafta reread this shit when I get home

Hard to throw haymakers when you're swinging a purse...jesus everybody involved in this little pissing match just looks like they've got too much time on their hands...:LMAO

Amazing how no one else has these PM's. I'm going around begging posters for money. Where are these other posters? :pop:

Let the mods access your accounts and read these PMs. Anyone can photoshop a screenshot.

Come OUT POSTERS! Let the MODS read the smoking gun PMs.

Awwww. There isn't any. :cheers

Deal, you want to bet a coulple grand on it? I have the proof but you dont have the money :LMAO:LMAO

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

So you never thought Brick had only gotten $500, and you never talked to him when he had only received that money? Then what's up with this PM.... Oddd

Originally Posted by KingRevolver
You cheap fuck!! You'd still have $450 from him! If he didn't pay there'd be no harm done! Greedy mofo!!

After asking him to put a $50 parlay down, you said he'd have 450 left. That's odd King. That equals $500.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

I have a couple of the PM's as well. Odd that we both have the same photoshopped PM's.

Teddy kgb

Banned

If it was liars/bullshitters and BITCHES then WinkeytoWrick would be a 1st round pick.....surprised he hasn't cried to the mods about this thread...

I couldnt figure out how to post that without it being a tangled mess timely so i just sent it your way.

J

joeybagadonuts

King, you are getting slapped around here...are you OK?

Nap is learning English!

Did Kinger help you out with your grammar in exchange for you and your mighty sword having his back in threads, BROTHER!

King, you are gettting murdered out there. The minions are all over you...

J

joeybagadonuts

King, you are gettting murdered out there. The minions are all over you...

This is nothing compared to a Nap Jr beat down.
:thumbsup