Quick Saturday Payout -- BFC

Dropped them a quick email to see if I could get a moneygram today for just under a dime and they replied to my email about 30 minutes later with a MG control number.

Just a quick heads up and a thanks to the guys and gals there:cheers

Timetopay

EOG Master
Re: Quick Saturday Payout -- BFC

good story

by the way any chance you can tell me where you got your shirt?

I`m happy to get paid 1-3 days after request..Not longer though..The fact you got paid the same day is as good as it gets

Thanks for posting about your experience, Mex. This is an area where we strive to exceed players' expectations. After all, it is your money that you have trusted us with and when you want it, we believe that it is our responsibility to get it to you as quickly as possible. ... 12io4j2w90

betfirstclass

EOG Dedicated

Dropped them a quick email to see if I could get a moneygram today for just under a dime and they replied to my email about 30 minutes later with a MG control number.

Just a quick heads up and a thanks to the guys and gals there:cheers

MEDIC BABY

You are about 2---winners from being "CUT OFF" from Soccer

Only teasing you, but how the HELL do you "DO IT" . . .12io4j2w90

Glad you were paid Fast . . . . and on a Saturday :cheers

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

Wow nice...no fee on a super fast payout on Sat. Gotta love that. Hopefully I'll be able to test that come time for foots. :houra

Mr. NBA

EOG Dedicated

BFC has the market by the short hairs when it comes to money movement.91023i2ndw;l

Wow nice...no fee on a super fast payout on Sat. Gotta love that. Hopefully I'll be able to test that come time for foots. :houra

If this continues to be SOP for this shop they got my attention..some payout depts wont even talk to you on a week end