We could see a little Ed Reed on offense this weekend.

Journeyman

EOG Master
And why not? He is the best player in the NFL.

What would you put the odds on Reed scoring this weekend vs Titans?

Will Ed Reed score this weekend?

Journeyman

EOG Master
Re: We could see a little Ed Reed on offense this weekend.

That INT return vs Miami was spectacular, he makes the Willie Mays like catch and than return it across the field before scoring. Reed is one of a kind.

texansfan

EOG Master

Reed will have TN begging for VY to play...

texansfan

EOG Master

Jman, I put some money down on Balt at +900 to win it all. Let's go Ravens!

LobWedgePhil

EOG Addicted

Reed is the best defensive player that I have seen in a long time, can't believe he did not win defensive MVP.

Journeyman

EOG Master

Reed was screwed, it was a great yr for individual defensive accomplishments though, Manning should not have won MVP.

Reed is as good anyone to ever play safety.

tripp

EOG Master

Reed is the best player in the nfl? did peyton manning retire or something?:+clueless

I would say at least +400 on ed reed scoring this weekend.

inBaldweTrust

EOG Addicted

YOu should be able to get Reed in some Player to Score the First TD...some Euro books offer Player to Score a TD...not sure if any books that cater to you americans do though

Journeyman

EOG Master

Reed is the best player in the nfl? did peyton manning retire or something?:+clueless

I would say at least +400 on ed reed scoring this weekend.

It would be an interesting prop.

I was thinking somewhere around +400 as well. He may not even get a touch though.

Hope he doesn't lateral :doh1

5 star bomb

EOG Master

what are they going to do with him? I would imagine out of the Wildcat?

MIKEH75

EOG Dedicated

i'm not a big ravens fan by any stretch but i'll say this.ed reed is a hall of famer.

Journeyman

EOG Master

what are they going to do with him? I would imagine out of the Wildcat?

Not sure really, I didn't see the report, I just heard in the beginning of the newscast, he may play some offense this week.

Lott was a different kind of safety, these two are trhe best though, Lott was a great hitter and also a ball hawk, but not like Ed Reed, when Reed gets his hands on the ball there's a really good chance he will score.

Very few defenders have ever been this dangerous when they get the ball , Deion, Woodson and Ed Reed.

3 100+ yard INT returns, nobody has ever done that, and he's the only player in NFL history to score on a punt return, a blocked punt, an interception and a fumble recovery.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

Not sure really, I didn't see the report, I just heard in the beginning of the newscast, he may play some offense this week.

Lott was a different kind of safety, these two are trhe best though, Lott was a great hitter and also a ball hawk, but not like Ed Reed, when Reed gets his hands on the ball there's a really good chance he will score.

Very few defenders have ever been this dangerous when they get the ball , Deion, Woodson and Ed Reed.

3 100+ yard INT returns, nobody has ever done that, and he's the only player in NFL history to score on a punt return, a blocked punt, an interception and a fumble recovery.

but do you think Reed would chop off part of a finger to play in a game? oij213490

texansfan

EOG Master

I saw on the NFL Network were D. Sanders and other players were saying that the awards for MVP and such would be different if they were decided entirely by the players themselves. Those guys were saying that the awards don't always go to those who actually deserve them.

Journeyman

EOG Master

Lott is another one of my all time favorite players...defensive never get enough credit.

I was a huge Lott fan...cutting off part of his finger, legendary.

Journeyman

EOG Master

I saw on the NFL Network were D. Sanders and other players were saying that the awards for MVP and such would be different if they were decided entirely by the players themselves. Those guys were saying that the awards don't always go to those who actually deserve them.

Yep, saw it too....they didn't feel Peyton should have won it...I agree.

It was a great yr for defensive individuals...not so great for the offensive standouts.

MIKEH75

EOG Dedicated

out of all the games this weekend that baltimore/tennessee game will be the most closest,hard fought entertaining one.its going to come down to the wire folks.

philly/giants-----giants in a blowout
carolina/arizona----panthers in a rout
chargers/steelers---weather could be a factor but i'll say steelers will put it away early.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

out of all the games this weekend that baltimore/tennessee game will be the most closest,hard fought entertaining one.its going to come down to the wire folks.

chargers/steelers---weather could be a factor but i'll say steelers will put it away early.

no way giants blow out philly... Eagles are riding high right now and its a divisional game. Going to be very close i think

texansfan

EOG Master

If it were only that easy we would all be rich...:+cool-1+

LobWedgePhil

EOG Addicted

I think that we could have 3 good games, I think Carolina will kill Arizona, the rest should be pretty good.

Journeyman

EOG Master

Who knows what to expect from Arizona...you would think they will lay an egg but who knows.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

az is a hard team to figure out. offense can be very explosive and Edge was running hard last wknd. im staying away from that game

texansfan

EOG Master

Throw some money on AZ at +4000. Nice return if it hits...

Journeyman

EOG Master

Obviously AZ lacked all motivation, they had absolutely nothing to gain the final weeks.

Hard to tell for sure though, they look like a fragile team to me, if they get behind and Warner has to throw it every down, with Carolina's pass rush.

I really didn't see them enough .

Journeyman

EOG Master

<object width="480" height="295"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/b40Dk9TLeCE&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/b40Dk9TLeCE&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="295"></embed></object>

should have been a 15 yard late hit, he tackles Reed well into the endzone.

Watch the replay at the 1:25 mark, how easily Reed catches this, Willie Mays cradling that Pennington lollypop , can of corn!

Throw some money on AZ at +4000. Nice return if it hits...

Tex, WTF are you talking about??? AZ gets stump fucked this week...
The worst advice anyone has ever given anyone ever on anything.

You should pay for the sap's that took this advice... 2938u4ji23

Tuckman

Uh Poster

And why not? He is the best player in the NFL.

What would you put the odds on Reed scoring this weekend vs Titans?

Will Ed Reed score this weekend?

lay off the drugs, he wont play O nor will he even get his hands on an int :cocktail

but i need the ravens to win! :houra

d ray

EOG Dedicated

would would you risk your best defensive player and leader getting hurt playing a position he's not used to? If he plays offense, I'll be shocked.

Journeyman

EOG Master

lay off the drugs, he wont play O nor will he even get his hands on an int :cocktail

but i need the ravens to win! :houra

Hey, I may just be decoying any Titans who 'reed' EOG :+cool-1+

You keep saying that.... as Mo would say Cee....

football isn't for everyone :LMAO:LMAO:LMAO
just pump fake reed, he bites and gives up tds easy like sunday morning. Thats been his weakness for years. Same thing with Sean Taylor. Everyone falls in love with reeds return ability