Do you have a hard time respecting a female sports opinion , because of gender?

munson15

I want winners...
Re: Do you have a hard time respecting a female sports opinion , because of gender?

good point about Jackie!

I barely recognized you!

good to see u:thumbsup
I agree on Tafoya, she's pretty good on the radio filling in for Van Pelt, too. I don't watch enough NBA to comment on MacMullan.

tripp

EOG Master
Re: Do you have a hard time respecting a female sports opinion , because of gender?

I'm going to be honest here, I have a VERY hard time watching any sporting event being called by a woman. I just can't listen to it. It simply doesn't sound right.

I don't ignore their opinions when it comes to sports though, some woman have some good knowledge, but no way I can listen to one call play by play on tv/radio. That shit goes on mute right away.

Journeyman

EOG Master

good to see you Munson.

The meds are really wearing me out, Sporty. I couldn't even stay up for the 2nd half last night, and I REALLY wanted to.:devil: But overall, I can't wait to see my progress every day. It's like regaining the use of your legs, little by little. I don't have the energy to keep up with several threads like I should, too. The percoset makes me hit the wrong key quite a bit, lots of editing.:doh1Always great chatting with you Sporty, thanks for popping in.:cheers
My aunt had this surgery and she's good as new now! I hope you continue a speedy recovery and are taking the stairs two at a time soon! Always good to chat with you, too, Munson - drugged up or not! :devil::devil:

munson15

I want winners...

My aunt had this surgery and she's good as new now! I hope you continue a speedy recovery and are taking the stairs two at a time soon! Always good to chat with you, too, Munson - drugged up or not! :devil::devil:
This is as high as I'll ever be, Sporty, please tell your aunt I'm proud of her.91023i2ndw;l

I'm going to be honest here, I have a VERY hard time watching any sporting event being called by a woman. I just can't listen to it. It simply doesn't sound right.

I don't ignore their opinions when it comes to sports though, some woman have some good knowledge, but no way I can listen to one call play by play on tv/radio. That shit goes on mute right away.

I agree with you, only I'm not gender-biased on this topic. I generally mute them all.

Journeyman

EOG Master

You definitely don't notice Jackie McMullen is a woman, and shes been around a long time....she has a certain aura about her, and somewhat intimidating .

Hitdogg42

EOG Dedicated

Great comparison for ya, kinda like the NBA .vs WNBA, get my point....