uconn too easy over wvu

Re: uconn too easy over wvu

i locked UCOnn in last night 1st thing... it looks like Bradley is an easier cover than UCONN tho

WVU

EOG Master

Both teams shot horribly. It was a close game the whole way.

WVU

EOG Master

was wvu up by more than 3 for even 2 mins?

There were several lead changes and UConn was not up over 3 for most of the game. Unfortunately WV was not getting the calls down the stretch like they usually do at home

WVU

EOG Master

WVU is suspect this year...

suspect how? They are not expected to contend. They will still make the dance and win a game or 2. They will get some big conference wins before the season is out

suspect how? They are not expected to contend. They will still make the dance and win a game or 2. They will get some big conference wins before the season is out

You don't always have to stick up for WVU athletics do you?

Suspect as in laying 3.5 to Uconn...

Suspect as in getting blown out by 20 to Kentucky when they were winning by 20.

Suspect as in blowing out an Ohio St team that may prove to be not that good...

Suspect as in public perception of this team and even ratings, are inflated...

WVU

EOG Master

You don't always have to stick up for WVU athletics do you?

Suspect as in laying 3.5 to Uconn...

Suspect as in getting blown out by 20 to Kentucky when they were winning by 20.

Suspect as in blowing out an Ohio St team that may prove to be not that good...

Suspect as in public perception of this team and even ratings, are inflated...

ok the line was suspect, I will give you that. WV lost some games and won many more. Pretty much to be expected. They were competitive in this game tonight. They are barely ranked and that is about where they should be.

Public perception is high on WV because they have been over achieving for several years now. Look at how well they have faired the last few years including the NCAA tournaments. I guarantee you no one in the big East thinks the Mountaineers are "suspect"

I may be a homer, but this homer knows much more about WV athletics than you do. oij213490

I don't think they were over achievers at all, they were solid as fuck with Alexander and Nichols...Now those guys are gone and they aren't nearly as dangerous IMO...Alexander paticularly, he kept them in alot of games single handidly...I know plenty of WVU athletics trust me, been following them a long time in both sports...

I see 7 teams at least in the big east this year that are better...

WVU

EOG Master

I don't think they were over achievers at all, they were solid as fuck with Alexander and Nichols...Now those guys are gone and they aren't nearly as dangerous IMO...Alexander paticularly, he kept them in alot of games single handidly...I know plenty of WVU athletics trust me, been following them a long time in both sports...

I see 7 teams at least in the big east this year that are better...

I don't see your point. They are having a decent season. Not great, but not poor. They are not supposed to contend for a conference title so being 8th, 9th, or 10th in the big East is expected. There are over 300 division 1 teams who are not as good as the Big East's top 7.

They will probably finish the regular season with 21 wins.

OK here's my point:

I only give a fuck about WVU in terms of thier lines and value. I think in the short term, thier lines will have great value. Until the books adjust for just how good this team isn't, they are suspect and a good fade...

WVU

EOG Master

OK here's my point:

I only give a fuck about WVU in terms of thier lines and value. I think in the short term, thier lines will have great value. Until the books adjust for just how good this team isn't, they are suspect and a good fade...

fair enough.12io4j2w90