Is the whole world on Florida???

Apple

Banned
Re: Is the whole world on Florida???

Sure seems like it, a lot of sharp well rounded individuals too on Florida..

I think Florida is the play no question about it.

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

Does any of u know if the same refs who fuked the Sooners repeatedly against Texas are doing this game also? If not the Sooners will just over power Florida. With the refs help the Sooners can be stopped

I am actually on the Sooners rather big. Then again, I SUCK at college football this year.

d ray

EOG Dedicated

because of watching texas tonight, (the only team to beat OK), i like FLA even more. Yes texas won, but if a team like OSU can play this well against The best of the Big 12, whats going to happen with Florida? Oklahoma's defense is no match for tim tebow and the florida offense.

i saw people on OU

to me this game is like LSU vs ND. ( when brady quinn was there) Everyone on LSU and it still smashed

Apple

Banned

i saw people on OU

to me this game is like LSU vs ND. ( when brady quinn was there) Everyone on LSU and it still smashed

That was a fucking cinch dude.. They were giving money away in that game, one of my best bets of all time that day :cheers

Mr. NBA

EOG Dedicated

im on OU +3.5 and ml +155

both look to be bad numbers.......you can have OU at +4 and better ml out there.

I have a huge bet on OU....it was my first bowl bet made and have hit back and forth. This one looks like the house will make a killing if FL lays an egg here. I am happy with my position as I would rather be on the side of the books rather than the player for this big of game.....seen it tooooo many times.

GL everybody

nhoj

EOG Enthusiast

Betting Oklahoma is like insist it is only done in Oklahoma.

maverick

EOG Veteran

"Insist"

I would say if you are going to try a line like that you better learn how to spell it correctly or the joke is kinda on you..............:LMAO

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

Isnt over a sure winner? Okl running no huddle means lots of scoring.

No?