The first Journeyman EOG Power 25 of 2009, and there's a shakeup at the top.

Journeyman

EOG Master
Some new blood has cracked the charts :+cool-1+

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/2Kjh9lQXLWk&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2Kjh9lQXLWk&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

:+whipping:+whipping:+whipping:+whipping:+whipping:+whipping

Re: The first Journeyman EOG Power 25 of 2009, and there's a shakeup at the top.

I love the power 25!!!

:houra:houra:houra:houra

Journeyman

EOG Master
Re: The first Journeyman EOG Power 25 of 2009, and there's a shakeup at the top.

#25 The Noob

My sources are telling me this guy is sharp and he's been proving it since he arrived here at The EOG. Pay close attention to The Nooooooooooob:+cool-1+

Don't let his odd look fool you. Noob is a bad Mofo :thumbsup

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooob!

Journeyman

EOG Master

#24 Pass The Rock

'Pass The Rock' passing out the women!

Either way 'PTR' has found a niche here , the Hot Chica threads have been hot, hot, hot!

Journeyman

EOG Master

#23 MIKEH75

Good poster who gets others involved with his NFL game previews.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Em3Pk_iW8CM&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Em3Pk_iW8CM&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Journeyman

EOG Master

#22 Green Doberman

The 'revolution' (as he calls it) has invaded EOG and appears to be here to stay... his off the wall views are usually entertaining, witty and get attention.

We think the American Idol critic could possibly have the potential to crack the top five in the future..

Journeyman

EOG Master

#21 5 Star Bomb

His antics cannot be denied here, and he's quite a character.... 5SB gets under your skin if you let him, he gets reaction and that counts in the ratings.

However , until he backs up some of his self proclaimed expertise (I see he's admitted recently he's just a baseball sharp)he will stay down the charts....too much of a homer as well.

Making $25 bucks an hour now, 5 Star hard at work, phone in hand in case a 9 or 10 calls.

#25 The Noob

My sources are telling me this guy is sharp and he's been proving it since he arrived here at The EOG. Pay close attention to The Nooooooooooob:+cool-1+

Don't let his odd look fool you. Noob is a bad Mofo :thumbsup

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooob!

Thanks...The list just lost all credibility:LMAO

#22 Green Doberman

The 'revolution' (as he calls it) has invaded EOG and appears to be here to stay... his off the wall views are usually entertaining, witty and get attention.

We think the American Idol critic could possibly have the potential to crack the top five in the future..

I do enjoy him! :cheers

PO69

EOG Master

Journeyman was feeling a little left out of late around here! Time for an attention-whore thread.

Ive never even heard of this NOOB guy

Journeyman

EOG Master

Journeyman was feeling a little left out of late around here! Time for an attention-whore thread.

:+cool-1+

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Why don't you look at his record in the sports forums you fucking clown. An attention whore thread? He does this monthly/weekly. You're an idiot. Just like you're better than me at capping college basketball right? Just like I'm a bum in that sport? You know absolutely nothing. Kill yourself? :hangt Don't forget that it's an option.

Jman can do Whatever he wants Whenever he wants. oij213490

kidslick

EOG Dedicated

The guy posts here and at the RX

above average capper ..............fwiw

Journeyman

EOG Master

The Noob has been very good...I try and bring some attention to those who may not be as well known , as well as some humor to it...sometimes it falls short.

Journeyman

EOG Master

#20 KZBolt

'Bolt' as I like to call him....I started taking notice recently, another poster you may want to follow some of his opinions, he looks very solid in the NFL...another very good poster who has not posted a lot but what he says is worth reading.

I would also like to give Aces Full a shout out, I believe he has a good handle on the NFL.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

i was wondering who else was monitoring close the Boltzster...figures Jman is all over it...good pick

I like Bolt aswell. 91023i2ndw;l

I just hope he doesnt stop posting after The Steelers lay the smack down this weekend.:+textinb3

Apple

Banned

Some good under the radar guys picked so far.. Good job J

great job, Mike! When will you post the rest?:houra

ChuteBoxe

EOG Master

:+excited- a new list!

Journeyman

EOG Master

great job, Mike! When will you post the rest?:houra

still crunching the final numbers...

...we have the 20 but we're debating who goes where...there was a little bloodshed in the Jman Sports meeting room, about 90 minutes ago.:devil:

MIKEH75

EOG Dedicated

where ya at?:houra

...we have the 20 but we're debating who goes where...there was a little bloodshed in the Jman Sports meeting room, about 90 minutes ago.:devil:

Wish I could've been a fly on the wall ... :devil:

ChuteBoxe

EOG Master

:+textinb3

:maniac:

Journeyman

EOG Master

#19 RTJ721

RTJ is a distant cousin of C3PO and good friend of R2D2. :houra

I can't seem to put a label on him...I like his posts, read most of them if i see them, good in~game poster....stays away from the drama and flys a little under the radar, not much of a thread starter but a very good in thread poster.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

RTJ721 is sort of a counter puncher..not one to start the thread but will poke back big time

Bugman

EOG Dedicated

C'mon now....don't make this cute lil' feller hold his breath !!

<-------cute lil' feller