What age would you allow your daughter on a car date?

Journeyman

EOG Master
Was just discussing this with a good friend of mine she's allowing her 15 yr old daughter out on a car date, I told her she was crazy.

Controversial question. :+clueless

Timetopay

EOG Master
Re: What age would you allow your daughter on a car date?

your daugher is to young fo that aint she?

thought she was like 12. That is to young.

Mine 46

Journeyman

EOG Master

I'm not talking about me, and you don't have the correct age.

My stupid friend lets her kids do things way too soon!

Pisses me off and I end up arguing with her like I am right now....she also tells me all kids do drugs! Christ almighty.

Not to mention her soon to be 16 yr old looks like she's 19 and very attractive.

Journeyman

EOG Master

+: i did not have a date. but my daughter did. her first date with a guy that drives. i was nervous
: shes 15?
+: she will b 16 in 3 weeks....he was very cute and a very nice boy. he didnt want 2 leave....
: that is scary stuff, i m not sure i can even fathom that in 5 yrs
+: yeah well u r going 2 have 2
: not that young
+: 10th gr isnt all that young
ok
: u r asking for it
: i m gonna use that question on the forum...i think its too young, i d rather be safe than sorry, theres plenty of time to grow up...
+: 16 is 2 young 4 what?
: to be out with a boy in his car, alone.
+: oh do u think another year will make her much more safer? what r u saying?
: 17 or older, why let them grow up so quick is all? why make it easier for something bad to happen?
+: u think so differently than me...he picked her upand they went 2 another friends house to watch a movie...mind u she and i were texting the whole entire time

B

Bruce Dickinson

I just went thru this about 4 months ago. 16

Dante

EOG Veteran

16. she can double date at 16 IF I meet the guy that picks hrt up

Pisses me off and I end up arguing with her like I am right now....she also tells me all kids do drugs! Christ almighty.

Not to mention her soon to be 16 yr old looks like she's 19 and very attractive.

all kids do drugs :LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

B

Bruce Dickinson

16. she can double date at 16 IF I meet the guy that picks hrt up

I stressed hard over this for 5 years, but going thru it it really isn't that big of a deal. It's all about trying your best to instil morals on your children, and trusting in them. Communication the key

B

Bruce Dickinson

morals are the key. Society becoming morally bankrupt. Sad

betfirstclass

EOG Dedicated

I have TWo & answer is

when they get 45 they can go on a date if the MF has $ $ $ $ $ $ $

Until then Hellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll~NO

LOL

no no no no I'd say 16 if he/she responsible

and be really bad choice for the 'BOY" if he is not responisble

as MIKE "Doesn't Like Problems" & this will be very clearly explained to him upon leaving the house with either of them

MIKEH75

EOG Dedicated

when mine turns 18 she can have a car date until then i don't think so.

I stressed hard over this for 5 years, but going thru it it really isn't that big of a deal. It's all about trying your best to instil morals on your children, and trusting in them. Communication the key

2 solid keys to the treasure chest. Thankfully my daughter is only 4 and I've got some years on this. But communication and morals are the two that I'll keep at the forfront.

Wilson

EOG Dedicated

<TABLE class=tborder id=post1808494 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175>betfirstclass<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1808494", true); </SCRIPT>
EOG Veteran

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_1808494 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"> Re: What age would you allow your daughter on a car date?
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1>Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by BruceDickinson
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

BRUCE is 100% correct12io4j2w90
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Ha Ha, Mr KFC the bookie thinks people need more morals, good stuff.

as soon as she starts growing a carpet, she can go on a date
:+textinb3 ...you can tell I don't have children right?

MIKEH75

EOG Dedicated

2 solid keys to the treasure chest. Thankfully my daughter is only 4 and I've got some years on this. But communication and morals are the two that I'll keep at the forfront.

mine is four too and i'm glad i've got plenty of time before i have to start worrying.all i have to do right now is worry about the holidays thank goodness:xmas7.well she also has a little three year old brother and they were born on the same day a year apart.i'll make sure they have each others backs because there will be times they might have to rely on each other when they are older.

RageWizard

EOG Senior Member

I really don't think that it matters, as long as they aren't getting ef'd up and driving. My son brings dates over to the house and goes in the hot tub, his room, then goes over to the girl's house and does her right there in her room while the parents are home. I used to do the same thing when I was a kid, so I don't think the car has any bearing on things.

That is kindof funny you are worried about a car date. Around here there are kids younger than that getting busted for Meth, coke and weed all the time. Must be a pretty ritzy area or you are just lost to the world.

Bugman

EOG Dedicated

Communication...honesty...high morals...trust.

My daughter is 14 & we have tried really hard to be honest & open with her. (Me moreso than my wife on the "open" part.)

She has a level head on her shoulders & I pretty much trust her judgement. A good person who will hopefully make good decisions.

Oh yeah, back to the question.

30 years old. :+excited-

ballwonder

EOG Master

Was just discussing this with a good friend of mine she's allowing her 15 yr old daughter out on a car date, I told her she was crazy.

Controversial question. :+clueless

No way shape or form. My wifes brother (my niece) he has a daughter that is 15 and is allowing her to ride around with an 18 year old. I think he needs some knee adjustments soon just so he will understand the idea of what the "crazy uncle" is all about.

:xmas7

Journeyman

EOG Master

That is kindof funny you are worried about a car date. Around here there are kids younger than that getting busted for Meth, coke and weed all the time. Must be a pretty ritzy area or you are just lost to the world.

How's it funny?

If everyone (according to you) is on drugs, then there should be even less margin for error.

How's it funny?

If everyone (according to you) is on drugs, then there should be even less margin for error.
Im saying there are plenty of other things a teenager could be out doing that are far worse. I think it is funny how controlling you sound over someone elses daughter. She is less than 2 years from being able to go out on her own and you would like her to be so sheltered that she doesnt know what to do when that time comes. I have seen kids of parents like you, and they turn out to be the worst ones because they go crazy when they can finally do what they want.

ballwonder

EOG Master

Im saying there are plenty of other things a teenager could be out doing that are far worse. I think it is funny how controlling you sound over someone elses daughter. She is less than 2 years from being able to go out on her own and you would like her to be so sheltered that she doesnt know what to do when that time comes. I have seen kids of parents like you, and they turn out to be the worst ones because they go crazy when they can finally do what they want.

Get your head out of your ass.

Car Date = Pregnancy

Journeyman

EOG Master

yeah, like you know what kind of parent I'm.

who says anything about sheltered? you assume quite a bit , everyones on drugs yet you want to allow car dates at 15.

because you have seen things,lol...nice arguement.... go smoke some crack with your children and Merry Christmas.

If they are out on a date i would assume they just met, so slut yes. Wouldnt it be her boyfriend if they were seeing each other for a while. Cant argue with stupid.

WVU

EOG Master

The appropriate age would depend on the maturity level and how responsible your daughter is. It could be 15-16 for some and 17-18 for others. My girls will need to be at least 16 probably 17.

Home by 11, and absolutely no drinking or smoking among anyone with them. Also no large groups and no more than 4 in a car and preferably only 2.

Wilson

EOG Dedicated

Momma got knocked up in the back seat of a brown Pinto and I turned out just fine...

Oh, and i missed the part where you sound like a child molester...im done talking to you.

Hmm, i wish that show "To Catch a Predator" was on in your area...then everyone would get to see what you look like.

Journeyman

EOG Master

because i observed the girl was very attractive and very developed, obvious to anyone who's been there, knows what a boy this age is thinking, that makes me a child molester?

you have the inteligence of a rock but unfortunately everyone has a keyboard.

another keyboard tough guy

Oh, you are so intelligent that you got a keyboard tough guy out of that. Bet you havent ever said that before. Do you think it is right for a man to "check out" a 16 year old? I just dont think it is, and it sounds very stupid. Intelligence of a rock it is, but the rock is you.

ballwonder

EOG Master

If they are out on a date i would assume they just met, so slut yes. Wouldnt it be her boyfriend if they were seeing each other for a while. Cant argue with stupid.

How am I stupid. Stupid would be the parent that would allow them to go in the car in the first place on a date. If he has a license what the fck would he do ride his bike to pick her up, that would be stupid.

12io4j2w90

And all of a sudden you know what this boy is thinking, give me a break you moron. If everyone acted on everything they thought this world would be chaotic. As i said before, cant argue with stupid.

Journeyman

EOG Master

Oh, you are so intelligent that you got a keyboard tough guy out of that. Bet you havent ever said that before. Do you think it is right for a man to "check out" a 16 year old? I just dont think it is, and it sounds very stupid. Intelligence of a rock it is, but the rock is you.

Because I know what an attractive 16 yr old looks like that makes me a child molester? that means I'm checking her out? Are you fucking retarded? WTF does checking one out mean anyway?

Go smoke some crack with your kids, afterall 'they're all doing it' according to you.:rolleyes:

You're an idiot for even wanting to live.