ADAM MEYER WINS!!!

Hennessey

EOG Dedicated
Fuck this! I'm tired of the 1 pt and 1/2 pt losses. I'm dedicating a certain portion of my roll to AM to see what he can do with it because whatever i'm doing just isn't working. I'm tired of being on "the right side". I wanna be on the winning side and am willing to do the unpopular thing here.

A lot of people here love to bash touts. Well, i'm willing to put my money out there unbiased to see what the true story is. I'll report wins losses. Everything will be out in the open for all to learn from.

Buskie

EOG Veteran
Re: ADAM MEYER WINS!!!

This is interesting, I have a ? for adam meyer.Why did you stop submitting your play's in the Hilton contest a month ago.You stopped at a record of 27-23, I don't get it

Hennessey, the value of buying 1/2 points have been discusssed here on a few occassions. It seems expensive at first glance, but a push is a hell of a lot better than a loss. BOL to you with whatever you decide to do, I just thought I would throw that out there to you about the the points.

Meyer

EOG Addicted

Adam Meyer is playing the Rams, Tamap Bay and Seahawks. Pretty hard too. Damn i said i was done posting. My ego just won't keep me away