CMA Awards...Smokin Hot Babe!

Freezer

Banned
Watchin CMA's and spotted Jennifer Nettles from the Band Sugarland in the audience.....

DAMN THAT IS ONE FINE SPECIMEN OF WOMAN THERE! I THINK I COULD FIND WAYS NEVER BEFORE DISCOVERED TO......WELL, YOU KNOW.

They are performing shortly. I cant wait for that one!

Heim

EOG Master
Re: CMA Awards...Smokin Hot Babe!

Underwood, Hill, McBride and even Lambert blow her away and Hill/McBride are practically in a retirement center...

Dude you get impressed easily...

Freezer

Banned

:whatever:

and I would take all of them too..... except for Underwood!

Heim

EOG Master

All kidding aside I do not believe there is a more prejudice genre of music
than the country music industry...and I'm not even talking about what
the industry has done to the "Chicks"

You let me know if you see a new artist nowadays that is not a Underwood
or Taylor Swift clone....The only "fatties' are ones that got in the industry
early like Judd and Yearwood. Even the men now have to have the look
like Chesney, McGraw or Urban...I wonder if Brooks would be even given
a shot today with his overweight profile?

The Heim,

Scarlett and I were talking about the EXACT same topic earlier tonight. She feels they are all wannabe rock musicians. While I am not so sure about that, I believe this trend not only afflicts Country Music, but many other forms of entertainment involving music as well...

Journeyman

EOG Master

All kidding aside I do not believe there is a more prejudice genre of music
than the country music industry...and I'm not even talking about what
the industry has done to the "Chicks"

You let me know if you see a new artist nowadays that is not a Underwood
or Taylor Swift clone....The only "fatties' are ones that got in the industry
early like Judd and Yearwood. Even the men now have to have the look
like Chesney, McGraw or Urban...I wonder if Brooks would be even given
a shot today with his overweight profile?

sooooooooooooooooooooooo true.

Even Kenny Chesney would lose a large chunk of change if he performed without the hat!

As his whole look changes with that bald dome.

Journeyman

EOG Master

Would he have the same effect??? I don't think so and I am a really big fan of his words and music.

CHOPTALK

EOG Veteran

This is the only music left that has meaning and in general is sung by people over the age of 16.

I dont believe the above poster.

I cant name any pop stars that are 40 pounds overweight either. Heck Britney Spears gained a whole 15 pounds and the media was all over her for that.

CHOPTALK

EOG Veteran

Would he have the same effect??? I don't think so and I am a really big fan of his words and music.

I met him about 4 years ago at the local health club when he was in concert with Montgomery/Gentry. He was standing right next to me with a baseball cap on and a tee shirt just like the one in that picture. Im a big fan of his, and it still took me a few mins to recongnize him.

Hes as nice as can be in person.

Journeyman

EOG Master

BEfore I even admitted to liking country I would always watch the videos, Shania Twain , Faith Hill, Deana Carter in ther late 90's ...sexy videos, they all had talent though, but they all looked damn good.

hello hello!

Heim

EOG Master

Jennifer Hudson was one of the only exceptions to the rule in recent
years.....

Journeyman

EOG Master

I met him about 4 years ago at the local health club when he was in concert with Montgomery/Gentry. He was standing right next to me with a baseball cap on and a tee shirt just like the one in that picture. Im a big fan of his, and it still took me a few mins to recongnize him.

Hes as nice as can be in person.

I believe it...from everything I have seen he seems as humble as they come...despite his enormous wealth. what a talent....his songs have the best lyrics IMO.

Journeyman

EOG Master

I was hoping Kenny would sing the new one off his new Cd 'Wife and Kids', which will be a blockbuster hit when it comes out.

Living in the South, I have come to appreciate Country Music...

It seems like many of my Friends up North think that it isn't kewl to appreciate this but I strongly disagree...

Is there that same feeling out West or do most people enjoy good country songs out there as they do here in The South? :+clueless

Journeyman

EOG Master

Wasn't it at this point last year Faith Hill did her little number lol

And Carrie wins again!

Living in the South, I have come to appreciate Country Music...

It seems like many of my Friends up North think that it isn't kewl to appreciate this but I strongly disagree...

Is there that same feeling out West or do most people enjoy good country songs out there as they do here in The South? :+clueless

Living in the south???

Don't you live in metro DC???

That's not the south buddy...that's "mid atlantic".

You need to live in Atlanta, Charlotte, Birmingham, Jacksonville, etc. to "know" the south.

Journeyman

EOG Master

Deep southern Va is what I understand....I believe he's closer to South Carolina than DC.

i am heading out to pick up 2 hot females (friends of Cedarcreeks) from Dallas. they went to the show. i have been too many times. the after parties IS THE SHOW.

if you do not hear from me by noon thursday send someone to the Davidson County Jail for me.:cocktail

:party

Fordfield

EOG Addicted

The Gay wins..... all other nominees there with smoking hot wives or girlfriends.... Kenny there with his Mom........Which is okay but you never see him with a hot women ....They tried to hide it with the phony Renee Zelwigger wedding......Congrats Kenny

Journeyman

EOG Master

The Gay wins..... all other nominees there with smoking hot wives or girlfriends.... Kenny there with his Mom........Which is okay but you never see him with a hot women ....They tried to hide it with the phony Renee Zelwigger wedding......Congrats Kenny

Zelwigger is not attractive IMO. that marriage seemed odd to me, what a weird pair I thought.

You raise an interesting point. :+clueless

Katie

EOG Master

oh man! i missed the show. who won entertainer of the year?