Who gets rides in Mercedes in Arab land?

frankjohnson

EOG Dedicated
Re: Who gets rides in Mercedes in Arab land?

They also want a big pile of dead Jews, of course -- that's where The real fun is -- but mostly they want Israel.

Why? For one thing, trying to destroy Israel - or "The Zionist Entity" as their textbooks call it -- for the last fifty years has allowed the rulers of Arab countries to divert the attention of their own people away from the fact that they're the blue-ribbon most illiterate, poorest, and tribally backward on G-d's Earth, and if you've ever been around G-d's Earth, you know that's really saying something.

frankjohnson

EOG Dedicated

"Palestinian" sounds ancient but is really a modern Invention. Before the Israelis won the land in war, Gaza was owned by Egypt, and there were no "Palestinians" then, and the WestBank Was owned by Jordan, and there were no "Palestinians" then. As soon as the Jews took overand started growing oranges as big as basketballs, what do you know, say hello to the Palestinians," weeping for Their deep bond with their lost "land" and "nation."

So for the sake of honesty, let's not use the word "Palestinian" any more to describe these delightful folks, who dance for joy at our Deaths until someone points out they're being taped. Instead, let's call them what they are: "Other Arabs Who Can't Accomplish Anything In Life And Would Rather Wrap Themselves In The Seductive Melodrama Of Eternal Struggle And Death."

jay28

EOG Dedicated

Dev, not everyone follow muslim brotherhood.
Just because their group name is muslim brotherhood does not justify that whatever they were doing are the teaching of Islam. May Allah put faith into your heart.

frankjohnson

EOG Dedicated

TRY REVERSING THE NUMBERS

Imagine five hundred million Jews and five million Arabs. I was stunned at the simple brilliance of it.

Can anyone picture the Jews strapping belts of razor blades and dynamite to themselves? Of course not. Or marshaling every fiber and force at their disposal for generations to drive a tiny Arab State into the sea? Nonsense. Or dancing for joy at the murder of innocents? Impossible. Or spreading and believing horrible lies about the Arabs baking their bread with the blood of children? Disgusting. No, as you know, left to themselves in a world of peace, the Worst Jews would ever do to people is debate them to death.

ynot

EOG Dedicated

fRANK WE HAVE BEEN DOWN THIS ROAD, DON'T GET ME IN A WHINNING CONTEST.

frankjohnson

EOG Dedicated

Anyway YNOT it's you arab guys that do all the whining around here. You see I know all the anti semitic buzz words so don't you EVER tell me you aren't anti jewish cause you just used the jew haters favorite word for characterizing a jew's response to the terrorism of your people.

frankjohnson

EOG Dedicated

Is it the Mercedes or the BMW which is the big shot car of choice for these wonderful leaders?

frankjohnson

EOG Dedicated

Debate this. I never realized what con men make up the pro arab base until seeing the crap that's peddled here and that sly way they act.

frankjohnson

EOG Dedicated

It must be humiliating for five hundred million Arabs to watch as five million israelis turn the desert into verdant farming country while they are busy perfecting pick pocket techniques for the world to see. The Jews in the last hundred years have contributed more to mankind in science, medicine, the arts and entertainment than the fucking arabs have in thousands of years except perhaps for their leaders' cash purchases of Mercedes. Just keep blaming it on the Israelis and you'll forever remain in squalor and ignorance which is exactly what your oil barons want to perpetuate.

frankjohnson

EOG Dedicated

Hey big, bad, and brave Arab lackeys. Jihad your leaders instead of blaming your squlor and ignorance on Israel.

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

Holy shit BatMan......17 out of 19 posts in this thread talking to yourself......I think you have Doc and Devil beat this time......I liked you when you played for the Bullets but you're gonna have to lighten up here. Thanks.:+whipping :+whipping :+whipping

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

Is it the message or the messenger which bugs you?
Neither......the number of messages. I agree with you normally, but when you get so vociferous and sometimes nasty, you hurt your case, at least with me.

frankjohnson

EOG Dedicated

It's my single voice of sanity against the entire arab lobby. Just being a bit flip but these threads say enough to negate their continuing campaign of lies.

frankjohnson

EOG Dedicated

Stick to it guys, blame the Jews. Just like mercer who even goes a step further as he absolves big oil and fools you guys with his cheerleading today that he's your friend.

frankjohnson

EOG Dedicated

But Mercer still the most dispicable of the bunch as he carries the water for the oil boys deflecting blame from them as he blames the Jews. He insults everyone's intelligence and the arabs here can't even see it as they're so intoxicated with hate for Jews.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

and Johnson thinks folks in this forum pace the floor worrying about
Israel???

:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3

frankjohnson

EOG Dedicated

Mercer and Jay28 will never get a Mercedes with their shit pay for shit jobs for shit jew hating losers. But that's what happens to Jew haters.

frankjohnson

EOG Dedicated

You guys keep posting your same boring bullshit message so I'll let you choke on this thread again.

jay28

EOG Dedicated

You have a serious problem, Frank. How about Get Over With It.....